MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unpleasant situation, I share it with you because I did this mistake several times and I lost huge part of my life memory.
But at any time I knew what I wrongly did. first was to not backup my data.
Yes I absolutely agree with you and I acknowledge that my first mistake was not backing everything up.
However, as I stated in my most recent reply, I tried installing the software again and the same thing happened. Might be something wrong with my phone, perhaps, or the zip is corrupted. Have you installed 12.5.20?
I'm going to try installing 12.5.17 now and will report back if it worked or not, if it did, I will try to upgrade to 12.5.20 and see what happens.

Hi, i want to install the REBUILD of the POCOF3 Rom and I have the next error:
"E:failed to mount /tmp/com.android.apex.cts.shim.apex to loop device /dev/block/loop0. Reason: Device or resource busy
E:Unable to create loop devices to mount apex files
E:Unable to load apex images from /system_root/system/apex"

the procedure has been the same as always
Thanks.

Hi, i want to install the REBUILD of the POCOF3 Rom and I have the next error:
"E:failed to mount /tmp/com.android.apex.cts.shim.apex to loop device /dev/block/loop0. Reason: Device or resource busy
E:Unable to create loop devices to mount apex files
E:Unable to load apex images from /system_root/system/apex"

the procedure has been the same as always
Thanks.
Doesn't look like those are actual errors that would affect anything. Nothing to do with the ROM, just TWRP quirks.

Reactions: Poney70
I just updated my mi 11 ultra to 12.5.20 .
Everything went perfectly fine and lost no personal info whatsoever.
I advise giving a detailed description of your problem.
Also you might want to check the TWRP setup on your phone.
Good luck everyone !

Gentleman,
Yesterday i received Mi 11 from tra....shen.Preinstalled xiaomi.eu.12.5.5.Few days agoi i wanted be prepared i downloaded 12.5.15 for venus.I connected the phone to pc,transfer rom to memory .Choose install from file zip from menu and....nothing happened...I switched off the phone and wanted to start TWRP(people which selling this phone told me he has TWRP)and ... appear chinese stock recovery in chinese language...Thx to internet i didnt format data etc.I was trying flash TWRP from Your site but no success...Few moments ago i received notification that i have update OTA 12.5.15.Now im little bit confused...Maybe the rom was flashed via fastbot?thats why there is no TWRP?But what abt the update?Can i install this after downloading???im little bit afraid now....I would like to have TWRP this very important to me.Backups etc.Pgone doesent have any password,facelock ,fingerprint.Pls advice.Thx

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-09 003846.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-09 003846.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 172
Gentleman,
Yesterday i received Mi 11 from tra....shen.Preinstalled xiaomi.eu.12.5.5.Few days agoi i wanted be prepared i downloaded 12.5.15 for venus.I connected the phone to pc,transfer rom to memory .Choose install from file zip from menu and....nothing happened...I switched off the phone and wanted to start TWRP(people which selling this phone told me he has TWRP)and ... appear chinese stock recovery in chinese language...Thx to internet i didnt format data etc.I was trying flash TWRP from Your site but no success...Few moments ago i received notification that i have update OTA 12.5.15.Now im little bit confused...Maybe the rom was flashed via fastbot?thats why there is no TWRP?But what abt the update?Can i install this after downloading???im little bit afraid now....I would like to have TWRP this very important to me.Backups etc.Pgone doesent have any password,facelock ,fingerprint.Pls advice.Thx
You have some research to do. You don't flash TWRP image directly on that device, you need to boot to it, then you install it from there.
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

Both are not our apps. Looks like you either installed them yourself, or installed GetApps and they were auto-updated. "Uninstall updates" for both "Search" and "App vault" apps, and uninstall GetApps...
You are a legend I uninstalled updates for App Vault and Search and it worked. I've searched I can't find get apps.

I'm still new to this... I followed tophone4u re the TWRP install via the zip file from here.

What do you mean 'both are not our apps'?

Thanks again Igor
Both are not our apps. Looks like you either installed them yourself, or installed GetApps and they were auto-updated. "Uninstall updates" for both "Search" and "App vault" apps, and uninstall GetApps...

Hi

I would like to suggest the adding of the language , Traditional Chinese(Hong Kong) . Is it possible ??? Now, there is only Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) and Simplified Chinese .

Hello!
I am on the stable 12.5 with my mi9t. The system apps i installed manual so that they are always up to date. When i now change to the last beta rom ( i know there is soon no support ) are the manual installed and more up to date system apps gone by the versions of the beta rom ?
And the other question, should i better stay on the stable rom ?
Only for info for other users , my mi9t works faster and better since i manual make the system launcher updates to the last updates

Last edited:
is there a place were I could find the full changelog? My mi9t pro has just received an update notification.

What I know, It's not possible to go Stable -> Weekly without data format. On the contrary, I can't say...
I did it i think for one month on my mi9t without format data( from beta to stable ) . Only reset default settings excluding wipe data

Hi guys, I see a 12.5.15 rebuild for MI11, what has changed or fixed? I already installed this release few days ago.

thanks
Davide

Hi guys, I see a 12.5.15 rebuild for MI11, what has changed or fixed? I already installed this release few days ago.

thanks
Davide
It had a bug on location, of i remember correctly. So was fixed , rebuild and re-upload!
I had problems with installing xiaomi.eu rom on mi11 ultra! After one week of waiting for bootloader unlock, booted twrp, instaled latest rom and phone always reboot to recovery with errors that could nt mount data! I freaked out a bit, but since it was able to reboot in fastboot i fixed with fastboot v12.5.4. then booted twrp again and pray it will not happen again! And it worked fine after! I like the rom, even with some features missing from china rom!

Mi 11 crashes every now and then after the new update. It isn't app related as it happened when I was listening to music as well as when I was playing a game. Has never done this before.

Reactions: 1647838042
Is it true? When you do an ota update (stable) that you afterwards can encounter problems like laggs etc.. (best a clean install..?)
Or is it more a myth..
(mojito)

Hi I installed latest update 12.5.20 on mi 11 ultra and everything is fine, bit I have this search bar at the bottom, which I cannot get rid of.
Can someone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-10-12-46-16-014_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-10-12-46-16-014_com.miui.home.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.