MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true? When you do an ota update (stable) that you afterwards can encounter problems like laggs etc.. (best a clean install..?)
Or is it more a myth..
(mojito)
Is a possibility that will get that when you jump to next android version , ex. from 10 to 11 . It depends from user to user, mods you have, magisk modules etc!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Hi I installed latest update 12.5.20 on mi 11 ultra and everything is fine, bit I have this search bar at the bottom, which I cannot get rid of.
Can someone help me?
Settings>home screen>home screen search bar

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FilipX
Guys i installed 12.5.18 on poco f3 and now i have that search bar or display , is there a way to disable or is permanent ?

On Redmi 9T with the latest stable ROM:

The app notification sounds turn off after restarting the device, no sound. The screen also does not wake up after a while with notifications.

Same with last week's weekly ROMs.
These bugs persist in the 12.5.4.0 new ROM. In addition, the call screen is in English, regardless of the language set.

After the latest update on Mi 10 Pro I cannot use "Hey Google" when the screen is off. It works fine with screen on and the device locked or unlocked. All the settings from google assistant side are set up correctly. Anyone else noticing the same issue?

After the latest update on Mi 10 Pro I cannot use "Hey Google" when the screen is off. It works fine with screen on and the device locked or unlocked. All the settings from google assistant side are set up correctly. Anyone else noticing the same issue?
This is normal. Part of the SafetyNet workaround. Nothing you can do about it.

This is normal. Part of the SafetyNet workaround. Nothing you can do about it.
I see. If this is a decision made from the team about the ROM obviously that's what you want to do, but it definitely is not "expected behavior". It defeats the purpose of having that hands free assistant feature. With previous built we could pass SafetyNet and also be able to use "Hey Google".

I see. If this is a decision made from the team about the ROM obviously that's what you want to do, but it definitely is not "expected behavior". It defeats the purpose of having that hands free assistant feature. With previous built we could pass SafetyNet and also be able to use "Hey Google".
I feel like you completely missed the huge wave of people who were not able to pass Safetynet anymore, and the dozens (hundreds ?) of posts about it on the forum.
Glad that you were not affected, but the workaround was really required by the community as a whole.

Maybe I am blind. Could someone lead me to the changelog for the latest stable Mi Note 10 ? In beta I could find it in first post.

I noticed and reported a bug.

Device:
Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (Joyeuse) MIUI V12.5.2.0

Issue:
Can't change preferred cellular network type in settings.

Details:
Whatever I pick from the menu it defaults back to 4G preferred - the menu just closes and if I go back to see what it is it's still 4G preferred. In case I go to the Dialer, issue *#*#INFO#*#* and Phone 1 then trying to set the preferred network it just doesn't work either: some of the drop-down list items work (like LTE only..) but most of them not (like GSM only.. etc..).

My dirty workaround:
I flashed the latest EUXM firmware from here (V12.5.4.0.RJZEUXM). After that it started to work.

Hello,i want to report a bug with the screen refresh rate, it does not automatically switch from 120 in my case to 60 in standby mode, I learned this from the function that shows this in developer mode, also when YouTube video is active, the screen refresh rate is very unstable, it jumps from 60 down and above it does not rise in any way, I hope that you will fix it.

Reactions: nik.shersh
Use the previous version then. We can't make every single user happy. You're also welcome to complain about SafetyNet being a hinderance to Google directly, we didn't make the rules.

Hey guys on last version 12.5.18 u have a big issue , i mean on poco f3 atleast from 10 %battery it drop in like 1 min or less to 0 . This thing didnt happened in previous version so i think is a bug or something idk but if this is normal i ll switch to other version cuz is sux to know u have 10 % and next min u have 0 .

Hello,

I'm running the version 12.5.5 on mi9.
It's seems that the multi task for the applications is buggy.
When I'm scrolling the list I can't select/open an application.

Am i the only one who is facing this issue ?

Reactions: Ammby
Hello,

I'm running the version 12.5.5 on mi9.
It's seems that the multi task for the applications is buggy.
When I'm scrolling the list I can't select/open an application.

Am i the only one who is facing this issue ?
Hello,

Use the default launcher (MIUI Launcher) to avoid this MIUI issue... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.