MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Installed actually the latest Update for Mi 10T.
All works fine for now.

Thanks for the great Work.

if i have the latest MIUI 12.5 stable version
when the 12.6 stable version will be released, will i have to format data, or will i be able to do OTA directly from 12.5 stable?

Hi, I have redmi note 9 pro joyeuse running miui12 v12.0.1.0 QJZMIXM can i flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.2.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip???

Last edited:
Hello! My smartphone is poco x3 nfs. I like miui 12.5 , but it has many bugs... Yes, miui 12.5.3 is very well developed, but still it's not perfect. Here are some of them: it has long delay between clicking the display and performing an action, for example: I am clicking on the flashlight icon and flashlight turns on in a second or brightness level, you need to reposition the slider several times in different directions so that brightness starts to change. that annoys me a lot, i don't change super wallpapers, I can use default wallpapers with Mars, other can't download. And one more bug, not displayed the background on examples in section wallpapers and personalization. Maybe on others smartphones everything is fine, but poco x3 has these problems. I like MIUI system with out poco launcher, thank you very much!

With love from Russia!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-13-17-47-27-902_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-17-47-27-902_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_2021-11-13-17-47-35-020_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-17-47-35-020_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 204
if I'm on 12.5.10 and want to go down to 12.5.9. can I flash via TWRP immediately or need to do something first

I have installed version 12.5.7 on my 10T PRO (apollo) and the notifications from telegram and whatsapp sound very low. Before, it was in the EEA stock and they sounded louder. Is there a way to increase the volume of these notifications?
Thanks

Thanks for your answer. So, how do I install the latest android version. I think mine is 10.
if you have 10, you should have received an update for android 11 through the miui version 12.5... check the list of available xiaomi.eu ROMs for your Mi 9 device.

Reactions: 3brahim
Thanks for your answer. So, how do I install the latest android version. I think mine is 10.

Check for the updates in your updater app.
If it's not working, download the newest rom from this thread, transfer it to your phone and then install from twrp.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: 3brahim
how to downgrade miui launcher version to miui xiaomi.eu 12.5.7.0?device Poco F2 Pro.why on 12.5.5.0 I could put the old version of miui launcher, but on 12.5.7.0 I can no longer do it? after rebooting, the launcher returns to the stock version .

Hello,

I'm running the version 12.5.5 on mi9.
It's seems that the multi task for the applications is buggy.
When I'm scrolling the list I can't select/open an application.

Am i the only one who is facing this issue ?
Same problem. Switching from vertical to horizontal view in Homescreen settings fixes it for me.

Last edited:
I have just upgraded from12.5.5.0 to 12.5.7.0 using OTA feature on mi note 10.

Everything is fine except one of my banking Apps now doesn't work, giving the message that the device doesnt meet minimum security requirements.

All other banking Apps including Google pay work fine and safety net passes successfully.

I have tried reinstalling the app and resetting the permissions of the app with no success.

Is there anything I can do to fix it? It was working fine before OTA update.

Thank you

I have just upgraded from12.5.5.0 to 12.5.7.0 using OTA feature on mi note 10.

Everything is fine except one of my banking Apps now doesn't work, giving the message that the device doesnt meet minimum security requirements.

All other banking Apps including Google pay work fine and safety net passes successfully.

I have tried reinstalling the app and resetting the permissions of the app with no success.

Is there anything I can do to fix it? It was working fine before OTA update.

Thank you
Try rename TWRP folder and disable Developers settings..

Reactions: Mismatchedyes
Hi,
I have a European POCO F3 with Xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable and the phone warned me that there is a new update, I tried to do a full backup via TWRP 3.5.2_11 Nebrassy but it gives the error "createTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255"
How can I fix it?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.