Yes, update on your phone.

- install TWRP
- reboot recovery
- restart the system
- reboot TWRP
- Make a backup

Last edited:
Reactions: 3brahim
Is installing latest Rom version means installing the latest android version as well?
Check what is the latest Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM for your device and 'decode' its MIIU and Android versions:

Can I update it using my phone, or should I use a laptop for it. Thanks in advance.
Search and learn generally on Internet how to install and update TWRP

It's usually distributed as img file. You can flash it by Fastboot (to Recovery) or if you already have TWRP (or another custom recovery) you can flash it also from your current TWRP

Some custom recoveries are distributed as ZIP files - in that case you cannot flash from Fastboot but you must first have TWRP (or another custom recovery) to flash that ZIP file

Reactions: 3brahim
That's brilliant. Mine is V12.0.6.0 QFACNXM. So it is Android 10. Hopefully, updating mine to the latest miui version would install the Android 11 as well.
Not 'hopefully' but check exactly:

Read post #1 in this thread, open the link for Downloads, find the name for latest Stable Xoaomi.eu ROM for your phone there and from that name read is the latest Stable here for you A10 or A11

(For your installed ROM you can directly read Android version from Settings/My device - you don't need this decoding system)

Hi, I have redmi note 9 pro joyeuse running miui12 v12.0.1.0 QJZMIXM can i flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.2.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip???
Yes, dirty flash from Orangefox, everything working smooth. Done mine this morning, keep everything, root with magisk, all working great

Thanks. I am on V12.0.6.0. Can I download the update and install it without deleting my data? And if I install the latest Miui version, would I get both Andriod 11 and miui12.5.5?
You already have a xeu rom, so for you upgrading can be done without wiping/formatting data.
The most recent miui version available for Mi10 is 12.5.10, so yes, you will get both A11 and miui 12.5.
However you have to be careful, as your twrp is probably obsolete and needs to be updated to 3.5.1 or 3.5.2.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

Sorry but I'm a little confused, I need to update TWRP and I'm on 12.5 stable with root and Magisk. I read that if I update the TWRP then I have to redo root and reinstall Magisk, is it true?

Sorry but I'm a little confused, I need to update TWRP and I'm on 12.5 stable with root and Magisk. I read that if I update the TWRP then I have to redo root and reinstall Magisk, is it true?
Nonsense.
TWRP flashes to Recovery and Magisk to Boot partition - hence installing/updating one does not affect the other any more than today's rain or sun

Reactions: pegasocv
Nonsense.
TWRP flashes to Recovery and Magisk to Boot partition - hence installing/updating one does not affect the other any more than today's rain or sun
I confirm the doubt I had, after the TWRP update I lost the Magisk installation and root.
Luckily I already had Magisk.zipper in my phone and from TWRP I flasked Magisk.

Fantastic thank you. rename TWRP folder worked successfully. May I ask will I need to set the name back again when the next OTA update comes?
I had also the same issue, one of my banking app wasnt working but renaming TWRP solved the issue for me also

@Silvio1953 Are you still using this version?? Did you have any updates?

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk
Yes, i still use 12.5.3 that is the last one. No update till now but I have to say that I am very satisfied with this version. The change from weekly to this stable one really worths.
From Mi9 lite

Reactions: bolano
Yes, i still use 12.5.3 that is the last one. No update till now but I have to say that I am very satisfied with this version. The change from weekly to this stable one really worths.
From Mi9 lite
I asked why I saw by ota MIUI 12 Beta Stable China version V12.5.5.0.RFCCNXM for MI 9 Lite came out, but apparently I haven't updated xiaomi.eu yet.

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio1953
hello, I have a mi 10 and I updated the rom to MI10_V12.5.10.0.RJBCNXM and I do not work the dual sim, is the rom error? someone could inform me please

Hello!

Is there any Enhanced Edition out for Redmi Note 10 Pro?
Im currently running OTA v12.5.6.0 but i didnt see any Enhanced Edition mention in the changelog..

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.