MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messed up I don't think because I just updated from go to advanced install recovery ram disk and flash the latest twrp. Magisk says "Ramdisk Yes".
Maybe you had Magisk patched to Recovery - then obviously, flashing TWRP takes over the Magisk

But for Xiaomi devices, even when Magisk app reports Ramdisk No, you should still flash Magisk to Boot, not to Recovery and you will have no problem with TWRP vs Magisk

What is your device and how do you install Magisk?

I asked why I saw by ota MIUI 12 Beta Stable China version V12.5.5.0.RFCCNXM for MI 9 Lite came out, but apparently I haven't updated xiaomi.eu yet.

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk
I just controlled and yes Xiaomi released it just some days ago. A good new, I think they have updated the security.
Edit: Xiaomi.eu had released the update and I didn't know.... I will immediately update and give a feedback.
Change log:
System
General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates.

Last edited:
Hello , can anyone tell me how this wekkly runs on the redmi note 8 , how is the batery runtime compared to the stock rom (android 11 , miui 12).how is the performance compared to stock

Just updated my Mi9 lite. I dirty updated. Everything went without any problem. Security patch has been updated to the 1st of October. I don't notice other changes, perhaps because the phone worked already very well.
Many thanks to the developers!

Hello everyone, a couple of months ago I installed the stable version of miui EU 12.5.1.0 in my mi9T that has become a Redmi k20 :p, I am very happy with it, the fact is that I do not know if I am in the last update and I must wait for OTA updates, or it is not updated via OTA, and if there are future updates I must do it via TWRP, I appreciate the help to clear up doubts ..

Congratulations on the great work with this room
Thank you
Cheers

Hello everyone, a couple of months ago I installed the stable version of miui EU 12.5.1.0 in my mi9T that has become a Redmi k20 :p, I am very happy with it, the fact is that I do not know if I am in the last update and I must wait for OTA updates, or it is not updated via OTA, and if there are future updates I must do it via TWRP, I appreciate the help to clear up doubts ..

Congratulations on the great work with this room
Thank you
Cheers
From Settings, My Device, tap to MIUI version top-left, Check for updates

Besides, you can go to post #1 and from Downloads find what is the latest version for your device

You can also read there how uodates come and how they install.
You will receive notification but to upgrade you will still need TWRP

Please read the OP posts

Reactions: JiaiJ
From Settings, My Device, tap to MIUI version top-left, Check for updates

Besides, you can go to post #1 and from Downloads find what is the latest version for your device

You can also read there how uodates come and how they install.
You will receive notification but to upgrade you will still need TWRP

Please read the OP posts

Ok, I understand, looking where you tell me I think I have the latest stable version and no other has come out, I got doubts when I now saw users talking about a more recent version, but possibly it is for another device. As you comment, I understand that I will receive a notification with the update when there is one, what I did not know is that you had to use twrp to update, I thought that the method was the same as the original miui, I suppose that doing it with twrp will not be necessary to do any data erasure and you will be able to keep what you have on the phone, I suppose it will be like that, maybe I'm wrong.
Thank you.
Greetings

Maybe you had Magisk patched to Recovery - then obviously, flashing TWRP takes over the Magisk

But for Xiaomi devices, even when Magisk app reports Ramdisk No, you should still flash Magisk to Boot, not to Recovery and you will have no problem with TWRP vs Magisk

What is your device and how do you install Magisk?
My device is POCO F3, I don't remember exactly, it seems to me that from TWRP I selected INSTALL and then I selected the Magisk zip.

Ok, I understand, looking where you tell me I think I have the latest stable version and no other has come out, I got doubts when I now saw users talking about a more recent version, but possibly it is for another device. As you comment, I understand that I will receive a notification with the update when there is one, what I did not know is that you had to use twrp to update, I thought that the method was the same as the original miui, I suppose that doing it with twrp will not be necessary to do any data erasure and you will be able to keep what you have on the phone, I suppose it will be like that, maybe I'm wrong.
Thank you.
Greetings
For updating (not first time installing) Xiaomi.eu Stable you don't need wipe or format Data.
Specially for Mi 9T that is coming to its end of line - don't expect MIUI 13 or A12 or so.
Probably, there will be one more small and final Stable update, with the newer Security patch and maybe MIUI 12.6 (since Mi 9T Weekly were for months on 12.6, and next week Mi 9T will rceive its final Weekly)

Hence if you don't force wipe or format Data in TWRP (do not do it, no need for), you will not loose any data

Reactions: Urjua and Poney70
My device is POCO F3, I don't remember exactly, it seems to me that from TWRP I selected INSTALL and then I selected the Magisk zip.

You can completely avoid the use of TWRP for Magisk installation. Read the official Magisk Installation guide (at the bottom of Magisk app main window there is an icon linking to Github, find there the Documentation and Wiki) - recommend method is patching and flashing (Boot - for Xiaomi devices) img

Reactions: pegasocv
Sorry to say that after some hours using my phone I noticed that the bug in recent applications that were not present in previous version has been introduced by Xiaomi. It's a pity because everything else is very good.
From Mi9 lite

I have a serious issue, mi 10 pro, the mobile get boot loop two times and it lead to complete format at the end.
This issue on last version 12.5.10 and the previous version also.
Now i have flashed again to 12.5.7 and hope this issue will appear again

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I have a problem with Magisk.

Recently I installed V12.5.6.0 via TWRP directly over V12.0.6.0 rom. OS is booting and working, but after flashing Magisk.zip file in TWRP it doesn't boot to OS anymore. I can only flash V12.5.6.0 again to get OS working. How do I root my device? Thanks for the help!

Hi guys, I have a problem with Magisk.

Recently I installed V12.5.6.0 via TWRP directly over V12.0.6.0 rom. OS is booting and working, but after flashing Magisk.zip file in TWRP it doesn't boot to OS anymore. I can only flash V12.5.6.0 again to get OS working. How do I root my device? Thanks for the help!
Easiest solution is to uninstall Magisk then reinstall it, check my Magisk guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

;)

Hello!
Thanks for your work!

HMNote7_V12.5.7.0.QFGCNXM boots into fastboot after flash, and cannot boot to system from recovery also.

Is there any solution I can do to boot to system?

Reactions: enestu
When Battery Usage Stats will be available in Miui secirity app on Xiaomi.eu stable rom for Mi 11 Pro? (I mean the battery health level). They are already available on China Rom, so why not here? It's the only thing I miss from the China Rom. .
Thanks

Hello!
Can confirm @CroRoby bug. I have the same issue, with the same device. Only booting to fastboot. I've been using Xiaomi.eu from a while and i love it.
Thanks!

Reactions: enestu
I just updated my mi 10t pro to your 12.5.7 version.. There is a problem with front camera. A white circle appears and surrounds the front camera lens when it is in use.. and that circle create a whiteness on the edge sides of my selfie photos.. Is there a way to disable it?

Last edited:
Sorry to say that after some hours using my phone I noticed that the bug in recent applications that were not present in previous version has been introduced by Xiaomi. It's a pity because everything else is very good.
From Mi9 lite
what bug exactly?I am thinking to update

what bug exactly?I am thinking to update
That only happens with third party launchers, like Nova launcher for example.
If you install
MIUI Alpha Launcher Update V4.25.2.3896-11141636

you will not have any problem. To find the apk, go to apkmirror and download the last update.
When you long press the left button in the task bar you should have as mini Windows the list of recently opened application and the possibility to open them again touching the mini Window. If you long press the mini Window of an application you should have a submenu with the possibility to block (or unblock) the app and so on. In the last update you can see the icon but you have only the possibility to close all.
Nevertheless I found here a workaround that resolves this problem but you have to use an app, "tasker" and follow the instructions. Better than nothing... You will have a widget icon in home that unblocks.
Out of that the last stable is very good.
From Mi9 lite.

Last edited:
That only happens with third party launchers, like Nova launcher for example.
If you install
MIUI Alpha Launcher Update V4.25.2.3896-11141636

you will not have any problem. To find the apk, go to apkmirror and download the last update.
When you long press the left button in the task bar you should have the list of recently opened application and the possibility to open them again touching the icon. If you long press the icon of an application you should have a submenu with the possibility to block (or unblock) the app and so on. In the last update you can see the icon but you have only the possibility to close all.
Nevertheless I found here a workaround that resolves this problem but you have to use an app, "tasker" and follow the instructions. Better than nothing... You will have a widget icon in home that unblocks.
Out of that the last stable is very good.
From Mi9 lite.
I don't use third part launcher,so i am good to update?

Status
Not open for further replies.