MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: tan77
Hi, I have a Redmi Note 7 (lavender) and I'm on v12.5.3.0. My phone notifies a v. 12.5.7.0.QFGCNXM, but I can't download it from the updater. The version is not available either on sourceforge: the notification is a bug?

Try rename TWRP folder and disable Developers settings..
My banking app DOES NOT WORK if usb debugging is ON AND usb cable is connected to PC.
So try to unplug your phone from pc, for me there is no need to disable developers options.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Sorry to say that after some hours using my phone I noticed that the bug in recent applications that were not present in previous version has been introduced by Xiaomi. It's a pity because everything else is very good.
From Mi9 lite
what bug are you referring to ?, I hadn't noticed

Hi, I have a Redmi Note 7 (lavender) and I'm on v12.5.3.0. My phone notifies a v. 12.5.7.0.QFGCNXM, but I can't download it from the updater. The version is not available either on sourceforge: the notification is a bug?
Hello, not a bug => This new version has been removed but I don't know the reason. ;)

i, I have a Redmi Note 7 (lavender) and I'm on v12.5.3.0. My phone notifies a v. 12.5.7.0.QFGCNXM, but I can't download it from the updater. The version is not available either on sourceforge: the notification is a bug?
Problem after udpdate go to fastboot

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
Hello,

I have Mi 8 (dipper) with 12.5.2 and I have problem with Clock app.
When I open app to set alarm it just close. Sometimes within 1 second sometimes within 3-4 seconds, without any error.
Does enyone have this problem?

Reactions: 1647838042
Hello,

I have Mi 8 (dipper) with 12.5.2 and I have problem with Clock app.
When I open app to set alarm it just close. Sometimes within 1 second sometimes within 3-4 seconds, without any error.
Does enyone have this problem?
No I just tried and it works fine on mine

I didn't see anything in the feautures about the "call recording " is working? miui one ? because official is using google and that one is garbage, no auto record.

Why 10T Pro is a separate version, not Android 11. I am using version HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.5.0. I just received the update notification to HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.7.0. Should I update?

I am currently using a Redmi Note 7 Pro in a EU Rom Weekly ( the last release )
I am wondering if I can use the latest Stable Rom that was released recently without factory reset? (dirty flash)
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks and keep safe..

Why 10T Pro is a separate version, not Android 11. I am using version HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.5.0. I just received the update notification to HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.7.0. Should I update?
Yes, you can Update. IT works fine

I haven't tested it yet, it came out 15 hours ago. please send feedback in this post whoever flashed version 12.5.7 from Redmi note 7 4gb.

Thanks!

I never though that I'll go back to MIUI and be so excited to use it! With miui.eu the experience is even better! So happy to use it on Poco F3, with 0 bugs encountered! Keep up the good work team and I'll be very glad to donate for you!

Reactions: 1647838042
How do the updates work on eu rom installed with fastboot method? I mean with twrp updates arrive via xiaomi eu ota and can be installed in recovery. If I install the rom with fastboot method, how can i get updates?

How do the updates work on eu rom installed with fastboot method? I mean with twrp updates arrive via xiaomi eu ota and can be installed in recovery. If I install the rom with fastboot method, how can i get updates?
if it is available in this forum… download the new version to pc, mac or linux. extract it and use the .bat without format in filename

Reactions: claw88
Status
Not open for further replies.