MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the bootloader?
If unlocked you can go directly to the relevant EU rom you want.
It gonna be a huge improvement!
Ok thanks, I'm waiting the period to finally unlock the bootloader.

Inviato dal mio 2109119DG utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, tried to flash MI9SE yesterday with version 12.5.4.0 but after the message flash successful in twrp the phone cannot boot to system, after some time with the mi logo reboots itself to recovery.
Only thing I noticed is result of flash process reported as 256 I think, not so sure to remember right the number....
Flashing 12.5.1.0 everything's fine.
do you have installed magisk?

I've been using it for a day and can't see any noticeable changes (which is good because it was already running smoothly before). The security patch is from 01.10.21 (I think the last one was from July or August).
I have also updated Mi 9T from 12.5.1 to 12.5.2 Stable, and so far everything is good

Btw, I did observe some, but very small diff

Security patch is updated from Jul to Oct

I don't know but this might be the final Stable update for Mi 9T - but again, it works smooth, I switched from Weeklies to the Stable 4 months ago, business and daily driver phone, Magisk, several modules, LSPosed and it's modules, Android Auto with Screen2Auto, all running fine

Hi, tried to flash MI9SE yesterday with version 12.5.4.0 but after the message flash successful in twrp the phone cannot boot to system, after some time with the mi logo reboots itself to recovery.
Only thing I noticed is result of flash process reported as 256 I think, not so sure to remember right the number....
Flashing 12.5.1.0 everything's fine.
Hi, i have the same problem on my mi9 SE, reboot into recovery. No problem with mi 9T.
No Magisk.

I updatet my Mi9T to 12.5.2 Stable
one Problem i found is in the Galery App, if i want delete a picture the app freezes.
I tried to clear cache from Gallery, but its the same Mistake

one Problem i found is in the Galery App, if i want delete a picture the app freezes.
Also Mi 9T, updated to 12.5.2, I tested but for me it doesn't crash:
- Took a photo, opened Gallery, deleted, no crash, Gallery jumped to the previous photo
- I tested also by deleting from Gallery a screenshot and a movie received by WhatsApp, Gallery not crashing, everything ok

PS: When updating, I always do (from TWRP):
- Wipe Dalwik and Cache
- Delete /data/system/package_cache folder

Last edited:
Thank you for testing.
i also do a Photo, opened Gallery an delete it with no crash.
Then i opened gallery and choose a Whatsapp picture, the thirst two deleted with no Problem. after that it freezes with mesagge Delete on the bottom

I use Orange Fox for Updating and Wiped Cache and Dalvik.

make a logcat for details howto in bug section

try to clear the data & cache of permission app

- apps
- manage apps
- 3-dots menu (top-right)
- show all apps -> system apps
- search for permissions app
- clear all data & cache
- reboot

Please specify the correct rom for MI10TPRO!
It's this one.
Please share your feedback about the front cam, if you see also a white circle around it
929cf41832668a585d6c385eb62199d8.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Inbetween i deletet the package_cache folder
and also cleared the Cache of the app, clear Data i dident find
Both not fixing the problem

Ok, i dont find where to clear Data o the Gallery App, only clear Cache.
So i Installed the previos gallery App with the result that i cant open the Gallery now :D

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
If you can see the crash dialog, do "View summary" and attach it here. Otherwise, follow these steps to get a logcat.
Open the log file, search for "FATAL EXCEPTION" and paste here the lines with the "AndroidRuntime" tag just after it.
Hi there, sorry for not saying anything since you posted. I kept using that 3rd party app as a gallery, so having the stock gallery app not working was /wtv.
Latest update installed earlier today, gallery is fixed :)

Recently update my Mi11 Lite5G to 12.5.8, I can say is the best stable rom I been using so far. Thank you for doing a great job for custom Miui EU rom.

I didn't use Magisk, I used the install from twrp method as a common rom, install from zip package
I installed the compressed version of poney from twrp. then I downloaded the theme application version from apk mirror in global version and to install it I had to first install the Google package installer for Android 11 version. now I have the theme application version 1.6. 9.5 installed via the Google installer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-24-20-03-03-032_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-24-20-03-03-032_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 197
  • com.google.android.packageinstaller_11-7083952-30_minAPI30(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.