MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's this one.
Please share your feedback about the front cam, if you see also a white circle around it
929cf41832668a585d6c385eb62199d8.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
I use the latest Version of eu ROM and i don't have any White circle.

Reactions: pjgoncalves
Hi Guys,

I'm on Mi 11 Ultra on 12.5.20 with EU Rom and I have installed the TWRP Recovery.
I'm thinking of starting setup the phone from scratch. So can I use the Factory Reset inside the Settings app when in this setup.

Sorry for this noob question. Just very new to Xiaomi world with TWRP.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

I'm on Mi 11 Ultra on 12.5.20 with EU Rom and I have installed the TWRP Recovery.
I'm thinking of starting setup the phone from scratch. So can I use the Factory Reset inside the Settings app when in this setup.

Sorry for this noob question. Just very new to Xiaomi world with TWRP.

Thank you.
thats one possibility. you can do it. make a backup before…

Reactions: tupac19861013
thats one possibility. you can do it. make a backup before…
If not what's the other best recommeded way to reset your phone using the TWRP, coz I'm not expert on it at all. Please share with me anything that you follow as a practice and works. Coz I'm scared to do this, mainly because I don't want to brick my phone.

If not what's the other best recommeded way to reset your phone using the TWRP, coz I'm not expert on it at all. Please share with me anything that you follow as a practice and works. Coz I'm scared to do this, mainly because I don't want to brick my phone.
its the easiest way… if you are not an "expert". thats not a fingerpointing. if you will have any questions, issues come back and ask. please always write in detail what you did.

its the easiest way… if you are not an "expert". thats not a fingerpointing. if you will have any questions, issues come back and ask. please always write in detail what you did.
Thank you so much for the fast and quick responses. But I will feel more comfortable if one person has done some way that worked for them and follow that routine to safeguard from failure in this type of scenario. So that's why I'm asking all of you experts on your Experience on this matter.

Hi, Redmi note 7 We are successfully porting, a MIUI 12.5.7 rom stable from your device to Mi A2 Xiaomi device, how can we make it official on xiaomi.eu for testing as update support from your server?

Here it works. Tries to clear cache and date from Android Auto app
For me (Mi 9T) Android Auto works fine but I cannot use Screen2Auto (S2A, to use additional apps, not allowed by Google) upon updating to 12.5.2 few days ago

I still see Screen2Auto on infotainment (using AA AIO patcher to enable S2A to show in AA) and when I open S2A I see icons for apps (YT, Chrome, etc) I have enabled for S2A.
However, when I click to any of the app, it opens on the phone but does not 'project' to infotainment

Everything worked perfectly few days ago with Xiaomi.eu 12.5.1, before updating. I even reset and reconfigured AA for Phone Screens, AA AIO Tweaker, Screen2Auto but no avail.
I think, it's up to the update of Google Play Services in 12.5.2

Sorry for off-topic (but if anybody else using S2A?)
On Poco F3, Android Auto doen't works since last update.

Last edited:
For me (Mi 9T) Android Auto works fine but I cannot use Screen2Auto (S2A, to use additional apps, not allowed by Google) upon updating to 12.5.2 few days ago

I still see Screen2Auto on infotainment (using AA AIO patcher to enable S2A to show in AA) and when I open S2A I see icons for apps (YT, Chrome, etc) I have enabled for S2A.
However, when I click to any of the app, it opens on the phone but does not 'project' to infotainment

Everything worked perfectly few days ago with Xiaomi.eu 12.5.1, before updating. I even reset and reconfigured AA for Phone Screens, AA AIO Tweaker, Screen2Auto but no avail.
I think, it's up to the update of Google Play Services in 12.5.2

Sorry for off-topic (but if anybody else using S2A?)
Install SCREEN2AUTO v3.5-Beta from aastore, here:

When opening SCREEN2AUTO for the first time in multimedia from
car by clicking on the Youtube icon to start it
mirror the Youtube. Working, click on the floating button 2
times to return to mirroring the smartphone home screen.
From there you can mirror any application

Ps: sorry for my bad english

I installed the compressed version of poney from twrp. then I downloaded the theme application version from apk mirror in global version and to install it I had to first install the Google package installer for Android 11 version. now I have the theme application version 1.6. 9.5 installed via the Google installer.
The version is obsolete but still better than nothing, and above all it works
Well, now you can have both themes app (china and global) running on your device. Check it out here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PieroAnt

Thanks but I downloaded and installed that aastore.apk
When I open, it asks me to Update (I can not Cancel or avoid).
I 'update' but it installs exactly the same aastore v1.0.2 again and next time I open it asks me to 'Update' again, and again...

PS: Found a link to aastore v1.1:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-25-21-57-16-695_it.croccio.aastore.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-25-21-57-16-695_it.croccio.aastore.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_2021-11-25-21-56-46-027_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-25-21-56-46-027_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

I tried S2A 3.5 - I will send you private message through this forum, please check - thanks

I see 12.5.4.0 for Surya in the 12.2 and the 12.5 section and when I use the updater, it says it's still 12.2. But, correct me if I'm wrong, the global EEA version 12.5.4.0 is 12.5.
Can someone clarify which one it is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see 12.5.4.0 for Surya in the 12.2 and the 12.5 section and when I use the updater, it says it's still 12.2. But, correct me if I'm wrong, the global EEA version 12.5.4.0 is 12.5.
Can someone clarify which one it is?
Sorry, what exactly is your point/question?

Look at the post #1 and Android File Host links (Source Forge Net links for 12.5, 12.2, etc, all go to the same page containing all the Stable v12 releases together)

Under 12.5 there are seven ROMs named: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5***

By their name, they are all MIUI 12.5, and the newest is 12.5.6

I don't see any under the 12.2

Finally, Xiaomi.eu builds are not related to EEA builds

PS: I don't have your device and cannot further advice, neither comment what do you obtain in System updater if you ask for the latest

Last edited:
Sorry, what exactly is your point/question?

Look at the post #1 and Android File Host links (Source Forge Net links for 12.5, 12.2, etc, all go to the same page containing all the Stable v12 releases together)

Under 12.5 there are seven ROMs named: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5***

By their name, they are all MIUI 12.5, and the newest is 12.5.6

I don't see any under the 12.2

Finally, Xiaomi.eu builds are not related to EEA builds

PS: I don't have your device and cannot further advice, neither comment what do you get in System updater if you ask for the latest
When I check for updates, I get the the message 12.2 12.5.4.0

But thanks for clearing it up that all goes in one folder.

When I check for updates, I get the the message 12.2 12.5.4.0

But thanks for clearing it up that all goes in one folder.
The Updater app is not perfect and it's not mandatory to use it to download and install a new ROM version. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
I don't want to sound ungrateful but I have installed Xiaomi EU Rom 12.5 on my redmi note 9s clean.

I experienced weird bugs and slow and sluggy Rom. After some weeks now I flashed global 12.5 version and this Rom flies.

To be absolutely sure I again clean installed Xiaomi EU Rom and found the same experience as with the first flash. Slow and barely usable phone.

Maybe some devs could look into that matter and for everyone on the note 9s I can only say better stay away from any Android 11 Xiaomi EU Rom and stay with Android 10 for now or switch over to official global.

Again I don't want to discredit the developers, I just want to make a point that something is off with the Rom big time and help others who are in the same situation as me to not waste energy with that update. I thought it was bad source from Xiaomi that's why the Xiaomi EU Rom was slow and full of bugs. Turns out that way not the case.

Maybe some devs could look into that matter...
Yeah, not really, no one on the team has that device or planning to get that device. Global-only devices are hardly a priority because they don't have a proper testing branch (Beta ROM) like the China ROM has.

Reactions: Phil101
Hello, I have poco f3 with stable 15.5.18 and i am wondering, is there a way to separate notifications from ringtone sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.