MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not really, no one on the team has that device or planning to get that device. Global-only devices are hardly a priority because they don't have a proper testing branch (Beta ROM) like the China ROM has.
Thank you for clarification, that makes sense.
Still doing a great job ☺️

Ok thanks. I didn't know for this application. Is that way safe for our device?
what do you mean with save? I am using it for several years. You have asked for seperating tones and this is the answer. Dont know what you want to hear..

@ZduneX25 can't send a picture in conversation, so here they are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-26-22-20-22-832_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-26-22-20-22-832_com.android.updater.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_2021-11-26-22-20-29-554_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-26-22-20-29-554_com.android.updater.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: ZduneX25
Yeah, not really, no one on the team has that device or planning to get that device. Global-only devices are hardly a priority because they don't have a proper testing branch (Beta ROM) like the China ROM has.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE is also not going to buy from the team? Because there is no Chinese firmware .. that is, do not wait for support from you for this device?

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE is also not going to buy from the team? Because there is no Chinese firmware .. that is, do not wait for support from you for this device?
As far as we know, a Chinese variant of Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE has already been certified, we're just waiting for it.

RN7PRO - 12.5.4

Hi,
Just noticed that there are some laggs that weren't on 12.5.1.

Moving between Apps, loading Apps...
Double tapping the screen to wake it up got shut off again within a second.
Restart fixed it but never happened before.
Was manually restarted after the Update also.

Ram consumption is bigger using all the same Apps and settings as before.

It feels heavy.

Already cleansed Cache and Dalvik.

Anyone else?
Any idea?

Thank you

RN7PRO - 12.5.4

Hi,
Just noticed that there are some laggs that weren't on 12.5.1.

Moving between Apps, loading Apps...
Double tapping the screen to wake it up got shut off again within a second.
Restart fixed it but never happened before.
Was manually restarted after the Update also.

Ram consumption is bigger using all the same Apps and settings as before.

It feels heavy.

Already cleansed Cache and Dalvik.

Anyone else?
Any idea?

Thank you
Xiaomi has disabled some features for older phones with miui 12.5 that Xiaomi EU hasn't disabled (long tap on app in recents doesn't open the 4 buttons for locking the app in ram etc for example) which are said to be heavy on the ROM speed. If I were you I'd try out of the problems also exist with official ROM.

Reactions: ZalexT
Hello! I currently have the 12.5.5 EU stable installed on my Mi 11 Lite 5G via TWRP recovery and I want to try the new 12.5.8 EU rom but its the fastboot version one. How do I install this? Any Mi 11 Lite 5G users here who tried the 12.5.8 fastboot version?

Xiaomi has disabled some features for older phones with miui 12.5 that Xiaomi EU hasn't disabled (long tap on app in recents doesn't open the 4 buttons for locking the app in ram etc for example) which are said to be heavy on the ROM speed. If I were you I'd try out of the problems also exist with official ROM.
Thank you.
The Ram lock it's on its place.
Maybe some other things.
I'll keep looking.
Thanks

RedMi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

Attachments

• c79a294c5e86d6d5d2c47b3fb9ff46df.jpg
    c79a294c5e86d6d5d2c47b3fb9ff46df.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I currently have the 12.5.5 EU stable installed on my Mi 11 Lite 5G via TWRP recovery and I want to try the new 12.5.8 EU rom but its the fastboot version one. How do I install this? Any Mi 11 Lite 5G users here who tried the 12.5.8 fastboot version?
A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Extrct the fastboot image ... start CMD and change to the folder where you have extracted the image

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / if you want a clean install with format or as an update
# windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Last edited:
Reactions: ZalexT and Poney70
A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Extrct the fastboot image ... start CMD and change to the folder where you have extracted the image

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / if you want a clean install with format or as an update
# windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
Tried this method. After flashing my device just go into miui recovery 5.

please write in detail what you did and the issue. did you move from stable to weekly, do you have magisk, which versions, rebooted and so on. is not working is not detailed enough :)

Okay I found a work around after not booting straight into miui. What I did is after flashing the fastboot zip file, I turned off my phone then boot into fastboot. Then fastboot into twrp then formatted my data then I rebooted my the device and now my device went straight into my new flashed MIUI.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, I have a question, my phone (Mi 10T) is currently running on MIUI 12.0 and android 10, and according to the people in MIUI Forum, the update to Android 11 is currently unavailable. Am I still able to flash MIUI 12.5 (on android 11) to my phone?

I made system/data backups and tried to switch from beta 21.11.17 to stable on Mi 9T Pro.
Flashing went fine and to my surprise it booted up to lockscreen without me having to format data. That's just amazing!
I've checked basic things like wifi, messages, calls, cameras, nfc payments and everything works fine to me.
Follow up from my post on 21.11.17, just in case this helps to anyone owning a Mi 9T Pro.

I saw the comment above from @LosTigeros and I tried to follow the steps he provided. Like him, I own a Mi 9T Pro and I was using version 20.12.9 Beta (MIUI 12.3, Android 10 QKQ1.190825.002) (which is now around a year old).

1. I made a backup of everything just in case
2. Dirty flash from 20.12.9 Beta to 21.11.17 Beta, clearing dalvik/cache. Upgrade worked fine and the phone booted normally after a few minutes on the MIUI logo screen
3. Dirty flash from 21.11.17 Beta to latest stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V12.5.6.0.RFKCNXM_v12-11.zip), clearing dalvik/cache again. Same as above.

Everything I use on a daily basis seems to work fine. I've only encountered a problem launching the Xiaomi Gallery app (version 2.3.1.7), it just crashes. Third party gallery apps work fine. I followed the steps provided on this post from @geoorg and it seems to have fixed the issue.

@Poney70 suggested to fix/update the MIUI Gallery app by installing TWRP_MIUI_Gallery_xiaomi.eu_3.3.1.10_Installation.zip in TWRP. I haven't tried that solution because the one suggested by @geoorg worked, but I'm not sure if I should install that zip anyway since I'm using version 2.3.1.7 of the Gallery app and, according to the file name, that zip file would install version 3.3.1.10 (which should be newer).

Thanks again to @LosTigeros for trying this solution and reporting it on the forums and to @geoorg and @Poney70 for their help and various suggestions :emoji_blush:

Hi, I have a question, my phone (Mi 10T) is currently running on MIUI 12.0 and android 10, and according to the people in MIUI Forum, the update to Android 11 is currently unavailable. Am I still able to flash MIUI 12.5 (on android 11) to my phone?
Hello, the latest ROM version by Xiaomi.eu for your device is this one (Android 11):

You can flash it (in TWRP) but only if your phone has an unlocked bootloader (of course). ;)

Complete guide is available here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...redmi-k30s-ultra-thorough-step-by-step.61742/

:)

Good morning, it is with the MI9 mobile that I have installed version 12.5.5 and multitasking does not work correctly. If I restart it, it does work. But after a day of use multitasking does not allow me to switch between applications

Last edited:
I'm on MIUI 12.5 rom in Mi9, my auto callrecorder not working properly, it's recording garbage, if voice call length 10 second then it's just recording nothing , if longer call then voice is too much distorted.
I'm attaching a voice file for you to check.

thanks for the latest update! i might change my mi9se in the next months, but i have to say, it still rocks thanks to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.