MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not get any updates anymore? Have been waiting few weeks now, nothing. Latest is 12.6 (21.11.3) Is support ended?

Looking HMK30Ultra_MI10T EU rom for MI10T Pro.

May I request " Chinese (Hong Kong)" in the language and input method option in more setting ???? Thanks !

There are only Chinese(Simplified) and Chinese(Taiwan) options , which are different from Chinese (Hong Kong). Thank you !

May I request " Chinese (Hong Kong)" in the language and input method option in more setting ???? Thanks !

There are only Chinese(Simplified) and Chinese(Taiwan) options , which are different from Chinese (Hong Kong). Thank you !
And who is going to maintain that? None of us speaks any kind of Chinese. The Chinese in our ROMs is what's included with official ROMs.

And who is going to maintain that? None of us speaks any kind of Chinese. The Chinese in our ROMs is what's included with official ROMs.
Thank you . I found that the global ROM also includes Chinese(Hong Kong) as one of the option. . . .Anyway, I may be the person to do that if I am able to do it. Let me know if I can help in any way. Thank you !

Mi9 12.5.6.0 not rooted, brightness slider doesn't react immediately, it needs to be pulled 2 or 3 times until the slider reacts.
Nice info. Waiting for others to comment, 12.5.6.0 comes way faster than any previous versions, so I do expect a more buggy version. Sticking with 12.5.5.0 for now.

Hello Dear All,

Updated to Mi8(dipper) 12.5.2 after gps doesn't work.

GPS finds location but doesn't move. GPS signal keeps breaking.

Best Regards

Reactions: 1647838042
I have new bug with Gallery app when deleting few photos on a row. App freezes and "Deleting..." is not disappearing
Mi 9SE 12.5.4 stable Screenshot_2021-12-03-20-00-37-607_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Hello, do I need to root my smartphone and install magisk to get the safetynet work?

I want to install miui 12.5.2 on Mi9T and I would like to avoid root

Hey :)
i have an 11 ultra with stable rom 12.5.20 eu.
i see that the rear screen playback is working with spotify but not apple music ): anything that needs to be changed on the setting? or is it something that might be available in next updates?
also when connecting a BT remote control, both the forward and backward and the VOL up and down controlling the VOL (it worked perfectly with the my old Huawei so i know the remote is good) and ideas on how to fix it? i skip so many songs while driving and its driving me nuts :emoji_confounded:
THanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.