MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some help Please

RN7Pro 12.5.4

Hi,
Just stopped some apps, package installer and themes also to free up some resources.

Restarted and the phone started to behave laggy, without showing up some screens, even without unlocking once locked.

Restarted and happened the same.
From Orange cleaned Dalvik and Cache, since then it tries to start but after a while on MIUI logo, restarts to Recovery.

Reflashed the 12.5.4 Zip but it happens the same. :/

Any idea?
Got blank about all the previous readings :s

Thank you

Last edited:
Working!
RN7Pro 12.5.1

Had to Format Data but the Phone enters the system.

Took the chance to downgrade to 12.5.1 since ran better.
Maybe a clean install fixes the issues I've been facing since the upgrade, for now I'll stay on 12.5.1 and keep an eye on the 12.5.4 problems.

Thanks.

If you're messing with system apps, don't come here seeking help. We deliver ROMs in working condition as-is.
I guess I did it before and went fine, just did it because of this.

Does something else apart from install Apks?

RedMi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

Hello
My mi 11T pro updated to 12.5.16 and since then i have problem with dual app viber.
It can not send photos and can not use camera,camera open but when i try to take a shot error message appears file can not be saved.
Any one know something about ;

Due to the EOL of MI 9SE I have changed weekly V12.6 21.11.24/25 to stable V12.5.4 with clean install without any problem. Based on my knowledge MI 9SE is planned to receive MIUI13 later. If that time comes is it planned a MIUI13 based EU stable to be released for MI 9SE?

Hello, when I play music on spotify or poweramp,deezer... I miss the icon of the application in the status bar.

Any fix?

3.png

Do I have to wipe my whole phone when I want to go from weekly to stable? Also, is there a tutorial for this? Thanks

Do I have to wipe my whole phone when I want to go from weekly to stable? Also, is there a tutorial for this? Thanks
Yes, "Format Data" in TWRP (= Clean install/flash) but if your device is on Android 12 => Find a Stable "fastboot" ROM by Xiaomi.eu for your device and use "first_install_with_data_format" fastboot script. Boot your device and finish the first configuration wizard then you can install the latest Stable ROM via TWRP. ;)

Yes, "Format Data" in TWRP (= Clean install/flash) but if your device is on Android 12 => Find a Stable "fastboot" ROM by Xiaomi.eu for your device and use "first_install_with_data_format" fastboot script. Boot your device and finish the first configuration wizard then you can install the latest Stable ROM via TWRP. ;)
The lastest firmwares here are all non fastboot, the weekly ones are though

The lastest firmwares here are all non fastboot, the weekly ones are though
In that case, flash the latest China "fastboot" ROM for Mi 10 Ultra (download link) via MiFlash (be sure to tick "clean all" at the bottom-right and NOT "clean all and lock"), finish the first configuration wizard (do not set a screen lock method) then install the latest Stable version by Xiaomi.eu via TWRP (Do not forget, before rebooting, to use the "Format Data" button in the "Wipe" menu). ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: gogocar62
Hello, I have a new one
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO with rom
Miui global 12-0-3-QJZMIXM
wanting to switch to the rom eu which of the 2 is the right one? I have a doubt.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.2.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip
or
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.5.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12

Thanks for any reply
I use google traslator

K20Pro 12.5.6 Notification adjustments within the stable version of the application are not linked to the system notification issue. I actually encountered the condition of the app LINE, and every time I restarted my phone notifications I became silent.

1638773825093.jpg
1638773825066.jpg
1638773825079.jpg

Hello, I have a new one
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO with rom
Miui global 12-0-3-QJZMIXM
wanting to switch to the rom eu which of the 2 is the right one? I have a doubt.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.2.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip
or
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.5.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12

Thanks for any reply
Hello, here's an easy tip to know what Xiaomi.eu ROMs are compatible with your device:

If your device has "QJZMIXM" (a.k.a. ROM code) then you can install "RJZMIXM" ROMs. ;)

The second and the third letter of the ROM code (together) allow to identify a Xiaomi device. :)

Your screenshot is obviously using a custom theme.
So yes you have custom icons.
No I don't use any theme, I just install the 12.5.2 rom like a normal person and install my favourite applications.
I don't know what it makes you think of a custom theme lol

And I'm not the only one, there are plenty of cases on the net
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

photo_2021-12-06_12-52-40.jpgphoto_2021-12-06_12-52-41.jpgphoto_2021-12-06_13-00-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.