MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone let me the Qualcomm modem version please used on the 11T Pro in this ROM (under About - All specs). Many thanks.

Hi. Is proximity sensor problem fixed in some way in eu ROM? Or is anyway better? (For devices with this issue)

Hello!
First of all: Thank you for making this platform!
I'm using a Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (imported from China).
It was in Chinese so I put the EU rom on it and it works (99% of the time) perfect!

My Question is as follows: Will the Mi 10 Ultra receive the MIUI 13 update?
I really hope you say yes =).

Hi, today is the day my bootloader has been unlocked. I just have a newbie question. And im excited to flash my device.

1. If i install via fastboot then decided to use twrp (recovery) do I need to wipe my files and data?

2. If I use unofficial twrp for odin (jjhitel or panda), then teamwin released the official twrp for odin, can i update my twrp to official without losing my files and data?

Hi, today is the day my bootloader has been unlocked. I just have a newbie question. And im excited to flash my device.

1. If i install via fastboot then decided to use twrp (recovery) do I need to wipe my files and data?

2. If I use unofficial twrp for odin (jjhitel or panda), then teamwin released the official twrp for odin, can i update my twrp to official without losing my files and data?
1. NO
2. YES

Reactions: Poney70
If I've previously installed 12.5.5, can I somehow update to 12.5.7 without losing my data (SMS, images, apps) ?

If I've previously installed 12.5.5, can I somehow update to 12.5.7 without losing my data (SMS, images, apps) ?
Of course! :)

So going from this stable to weekly would be considered an upgrade, so no wipe required?
"Format Data" is required in most cases if you want to switch to Weekly from Stable (and vice versa). When switching to Weekly from Stable, you can try without "Format Data" and if your device doesn't boot after that, it is possible to install your current Stable version again and lose nothing. ;)

So going from this stable to weekly would be considered an upgrade, so no wipe required?
Not always. Sometimes stables happen to have a newer security patch but older core system apps, in which case you won't be able to boot without data format.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Same Error, Android Apps not installed. It is possible that Android Car dont work in Germany with China Rom ?
If you installed rom from here, it is EU, not CN.
I also have Mi 9 Transparent edition, which is only for CN market, but installed xiaomi.eu rom and everything is working as expected.
I had android auto previously, but after hard reset it disappeared - installing "Android Auto for phone screens" app fixed the issue.

I would suggest to try then the following - search for latest android auto apk from other source than Google Play (e.g. Aptoide) and install it.
If after that still not possible to start, try "Android Auto for phone screens" app, because in order this to work, Android auto apk should be of course installed before that on your device.

Hello, After big update in FRENCH it is possible to receive an update for the redmi note 10 pro with the new correction in French

It looks like the android api is not giving the correct information regarding batterysaver state. Its working same as the IS CHARGING sensor, following the same info, when plugged Power Save is OFF, unplugged is ON. All the other sensors are working correctly, is this fixable?
unknown.png

Great rom by the way

Last edited:
Of course! :)

"Format Data" is required in most cases if you want to switch to Weekly from Stable (and vice versa). When switching to Weekly from Stable, you can try without "Format Data" and if your device doesn't boot after that, it is possible to install your current Stable version again and lose nothing. ;)
Thank you, I will just try that then!

When I wanna update Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE - do I have to set up everything from scratch when I install new fastboot rom? Or is it like a Recovery Update and everything will stay (Apps, settings etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.