MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've got a xiaomi mi 10t pro with xiaomi.eu 12.5.8 installed. I've seen that the EEA version is 12.5.10, does it mean that it is more updated than the china/xiaomi.eu?

Hi, I've got a xiaomi mi 10t pro with xiaomi.eu 12.5.8 installed. I've seen that the EEA version is 12.5.10, does it mean that it is more updated than the china/xiaomi.eu?
You bought a phone knowing it was deeply modified and now you discover EEA stock rom version.
You are EU rom and must comply with it.
Forget EEA rom!

Last edited:
You bought a phone knowing it was deeply modified and now you discover EEA stock rom version.
You are EU rom and must comply with it.
Forget EEA rom!
When I bought it it was with official European rom. It was me who installed xiaomi.eu. You've misunderstood and it wasn't my question.

Reactions: sergiomc
Yesterday I successfully flashed my Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro on Xiaomi.eu 12.5.7. Thanks to the whole team very good good job. Now I have seen that there is already the 12.5.8. My question is how best to install a new version without having to set up the whole smartphone again. Thanks for all the help

Yesterday I successfully flashed my Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro on Xiaomi.eu 12.5.7. Thanks to the whole team very good good job. Now I have seen that there is already the 12.5.8. My question is how best to install a new version without having to set up the whole smartphone again. Thanks for all the help
I've done it by flashing the new rom, clearing dalvik cache and rebooting. When I tried the first time with orangefox it didn't work, but with the unofficial twrp it did

Do you also have an Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro? Which TWRP did you used? Thx
Yes I've got a mi 10t pro, I used the twrp at the bottom of the list gave by xiaomi.eu. You tap on the TWRP link in the first page of this forum, u search for apollo and scroll down until the bottom of the list. It was something like skkkk twrp or some name like that

Reactions: Noisehunter
Today the twrp did not want to work correctly I could not find all the internal memory folders, only on the fourth restart in twrp I was able to install the 12.5.16 for venus

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-21-01-48-27-213_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-21-01-48-27-213_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.