MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you also have an Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro? Which TWRP did you used? Thx

I've done it by flashing the new rom, clearing dalvik cache and rebooting. When I tried the first time with orangefox it didn't work, but with the unofficial twrp it did
Hmmmm iam using Orangefox on my Mi10T Pro without any problems. For me unofficial TWRP didnt work as I wasnt able to decrypt my storage.

Hmmmm iam using Orangefox on my Mi10T Pro without any problems. For me unofficial TWRP didnt work as I wasnt able to decrypt my storage.
Oh ok, for me it was actually the opposite, because orangefox wasn't decrypting my storage and it failed when I used a USB drive, with which the unofficial twrp worked

Reactions: xcsvxangelx
Hello,
Can someone help me to install stable rom on redmi k30 pro zoom edition?
I'm coming from weekly, but later format data, i can't install nothing because in twrp internal storage showed is 0.
Now i saw that later format data the rom in the phone is always the weekly.
I need to flash via pc another rom or what steps i need?
Thanks a lot to all

Hello, I have installed the latest update on my Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro, and the camera application does not open the gallery to see the photos, and it becomes very unstable and ends up closing. It happens to someone else?

Thanks and greetings !!!

Mi10T Pro on MIUI 12.5.8.
I have a problem with the Xiaomi calendar. The application closes by itself 2-3 seconds after opening. Sometimes restarting the phone helps, but the problem returns after a while. The calendar worked properly on the previous version of the software.

Wysłane z mojego M2007J3SG przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mi10T Pro on MIUI 12.5.8.
I have a problem with the Xiaomi calendar. The application closes by itself 2-3 seconds after opening. Sometimes restarting the phone helps, but the problem returns after a while. The calendar worked properly on the previous version of the software.

I did not experience this on my Mi10T Pro after update. But you can try to clear app cache and clear data and check if will fix it

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

I did not experience this on my Mi10T Pro after update. But you can try to clear app cache and clear data and check if will fix it

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
I have tried all of this and the problem returns. But thanks to this I know that it is not the fault of the ROM, but possibly my settings or applications.

I Can't download new update for mi 10 V12.5.11
Can you please upload to androidfilehost

7996631864.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-22-14-44-22-546_com.dv.adm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-22-14-44-22-546_com.dv.adm.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 544
12.5.16, using xiaomi's wireless charger, AOD not display, click screen to awake the screen not work. Please fix this new bug.

Im on 12.5.18 (12.5.18 rebuild) on my F3, i noticed there is a new version 12.5.19 on the repository but if i try to get it directly from the phone it says im already on the latest version and there is no updates, is this update OK to be downloaded from browser and applied? I only knew about it because a FB user posted about the update on his phone, he is running 12.5.14 build.

Any changelog for the latest build? thanks.

Mi9 cannot open this banking app (ttb touch) but working fine other bank, can you help? I don't need this bank day to day though. But other aosp custom rom can open this bank, so something specific in this rom

Screenshot_2021-12-23-13-21-38-691_com.TMBTOUCH.PRODUCTION.jpg

Can't download latest version v12.5.19 K40/POCO F3 from AFH..
I'm trying download from SF but it's too slow..just 13-50 KB/s ....then now it's stopping download..always failed n never finish download

Anyone have mirrors please...?
AFH_download_fails.jpg

Last edited:
guys can some1 explain how i can pass from weekly xiaomi.eu android 12 on stable xiaomi.eu since i cant use twrp ,ty

I have the latest versión installed for poco f3, but the device says an update is available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-23-14-36-08-616_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-23-14-36-08-616_com.android.settings.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.