MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if OT - an unofficial SHRP 3.1, based on TWRP 3.6.0_11 for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) that properly decrypts and works with Internal memory:

Hopefully, we could have Recovery release for Lisa soon - although there is really no problem to flash the fastboot ROM

Attachments

• SHRP.png
    SHRP.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 188
  • SHRP- InternalMemory.png
    SHRP- InternalMemory.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 170
Hello all!
I have a serious problem. I can't log out of my Mi account on my phone (cepheus).
I have made a new Mi account with a different region and I planned to log out the old and log in the new one but I am not able to do so. When I click on log out, it opens a screen where I would able to choose to keep saved data or I want to delete all synched data on my phone. But before I could select one, the phone closes this screen and jumps back to the main menu.
Did any one faced this issue already? Is there a solution?
My colleagues could sign out on their phones with Global ROM.
I logged out my phones from my account via web access. Then I made a factory reset and signed in with my new account. No other solution.
The strangest thing is that now I am able to sign out even on my phone. Hugh? I really do not understand it...

Sorry if OT - an unofficial SHRP 3.1, based on TWRP 3.6.0_11 for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) that properly decrypts and works with Internal memory:

Hopefully, we could have Recovery release for Lisa soon - although there is really no problem to flash the fastboot ROM
Do you have set lockscreen password?

Good day, any Mi9SE user here? Can you confirm if type c to network adapter works? Thanks!

Yes, I guess: the same method as what FairEmail recommends: generate and use an app specific password for MiMmail to access your mails via IMAP because Google won't let you access it through MiMail OAUTH directly. Don't forget to set up your GMail IMAP like they described it here to make it work better than the default way. Hope it helps.
Hi.

I try this metod and it's working... If i setup the GMail account manually and use a app specific password for it, then it is able tolog into my mailboxes.
My only pain is, but I think this could be an issue with MiMail v12, if I setup two or more GMail mailbox, and I would like to see only the Inxoes, the other folders I would not like to sinc, then the app don't care about this setup... It will load in all the mails from all my folders into my inbox.
On MIUI 11 with MiMail V11 this is working good, so this is why I think this could be a Bug/feauture of the MiMail 12...

Do you have set lockscreen password?
Yes, I do have Android unlock pin. SHRP asked me for and then it worked properly with Data and Internal storage (showing the folders and files, saving its screenshots to the right place, etc)

I tested now also with unlock pattern and it worked, too

Attachments

• Console.png
    Console.png
    62 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Yes, I do have Android unlock pin. SHRP asked me for and then it worked properly with Data and Internal storage (showing the folders and files, saving its screenshots to the right place, etc)

I tested now also with unlock pattern and it worked, too
Ah ok.. Lisa is on Android 11.. That's why it works for you...

Reactions: zgfg12
I think I've narrowed my issue down to me!
Its certainly my mistake that's led to my issue, I'm assuming that I messed up my device partitions somehow.

I have been trying to flash/recover the phone via the MiFlash tool and it is becoming a PITA.
I cannot get the drivers to install on Windows 11, even via direct install with Device Manager.

Is there any method to use Mi Recovery tools like MiFlash on Windows 11?
This has me stumped. I can access fastboot, I can flash new ROM and the flashtool confirms that the flash is successful.

However the phone then just enters a bootloop.
I can boot to recovery and flash alternative recovery but.

I cannot get the device to boot

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Finally, did it in the wrong order. Format data first and then install ROM. Thanks mate!
Result is the same for:

a) TWRP: Install ROM, TWRP: Format Data, reboot to System

b) TWRP: Format Data, TWRP: Install ROM, reboot to System

But in case (b) you make your life harder because by Formatting Data you also wipe everything from Internal memory hence you must use USB OTG or sideloading or something to provide ROM zip file to TWRP for flashing

In case (a) you simply flash ROM zip file from Internal memory, eg Download folder and then you Format Data (before rebooting to System!)

Reactions: Silvio1953
Result is the same for:

a) TWRP: Install ROM, TWRP: Format Data, reboot to System

b) TWRP: Format Data, TWRP: Install ROM, reboot to System

But in case (b) you make your life harder because by Formatting Data you also wipe everything from Internal memory hence you must use USB OTG or sideloading or something to provide ROM zip file to TWRP for flashing

In case (a) you simply flash ROM zip file from Internal memory, eg Download folder and then you Format Data (before rebooting to System!)
Format data
Reboot to twrp, connect to your PC and xopy paste the rom on your phone storage.
Just install it and u r ready to go

Format data
Reboot to twrp, connect to your PC and xopy paste the rom on your phone storage.
Just install it and u r ready to go
You can do that way but no need to complicate:

- have the downloaded ROM on Internal memory (I always download from the mobile hence there is no need to copy the revovery/zip ROM to PC and later from PC to mobile)
- boot to TWRP
- flash the ROM
- stay in the TWRP and Format Data
- then reboot to System

Please understand that Xiaomi.eu ROM does not flash to /Data.
Hence there is nothing wrong if you Format Data AFTER flashing the ROM - but BEFORE rebooting to the System

Hence, no need for having the recovery/zip ROM on the PC and for copying it after formating and before flashing (as you do)

However, you are free to do any way you want

Last edited:
Just to thank the devs for the rom and the help I needed.

Flashed the 12.5.8 on haydn without any problems. I had an Mi11i and now I have a K40 Pro+. How great it is ahah. The Mi11i doesn't support google AR services... Now I have a complete functional device. Thank you all once again. Keep up the good work.

Mi 9T here with 12.5.2 and sometimes the swipe from bottom gesture do nothing, lock and unlock the phone and continue to do nothing, have to restart the system to make it work again.
The back gestures (from side to center) works fine, just the "home" gesture sometimes got problems with it. Is it some bug? because before I had weekly versions and sometimes it happened there too.

I can't change wallpaper on the stock launcher, it's just a black background. I tried from settings, themes app, launcher settings, no results

Mi9t 12.5.2

Update: solved by reinstalling the miui wallpaper app from Xiaomi ADB/fastboot tools

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.