MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had exactly the same problem.
12.5.6.0 is totally buggy, no UI, crash, no menu. I'm French too, is it the language file the problem ?
I try dirty flash first, crash!
Clean Flash, crash !
Change for TWRP, OrangeFox, PitchBlack, same crash !
I did a clean install of 12.5.5.0, no problem.
I saw there is a new Memory managment (4Go RAM + 2 Go Swap) not present on previous ROM.
Already fixed... Download ROM again..

Reactions: mozilaion
Hi guys! Mix 4 here miui 12.5.12. When I edit a photo, the Gallery saves a new copy as the edited photo, but it also keeps the original photo. So if I edit a photo I end up with 2 photos. Is there something I can do to make it just override the original when I edit ? Thanks!
Nope.

this i hope it will fix. i give this logs in past weeks but theirs no respond. that's why I ask again.
Don't know why you pulled out a useless kernel log, instead of recording a regular logcat.

Hello,
My POCO X3 Pro notifies me of a 12.5.9.0 update, and when I try to download it it can't find the link.
Manually I search by the Xiaomi eu site and I see that the link is broken on androidfilehost.
Can you verify this?
The download worked through Sourceforge, so I ran the update.
The POCO just restarted in a loop.
I went back to TWRP recovery to do a cache wipe but there it no longer started on the ROM at all but returned to TWRP.
I tried to return to a backup, but I had lost all my SD.
So I took the 12.5.7.0 rom and a backup of my PC to work again.
Now I always get notified of an update it can't find.
I would try the experience again but only after making a good backup on PC.

Sorry for my bad English (translation).

Thank you for your work.

please someone tell me if the miui 12.5.4 is fixed for redmi note 9s the rom is very lagy and has random reboot. thank you

Hi there. Is there a fix for the bug that crashes the "recent app overview" (menu button)? On my Mi9 the apps go transparent and won't open. Using Nova Launcher. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-03-18-45-13-324_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-03-18-45-13-324_com.miui.home.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Hi there. Is there a fix for the bug that crashes the "recent app overview" (menu button)? On my Mi9 the apps go transparent and won't open. Using Nova Launcher. Thanks
I believe this issue is linked to the fact that you are using a third party launcher, please try with the stock launcher.

I believe this issue is linked to the fact that you are using a third party launcher, please try with the stock launcher.
Yes, this issue is related to the fact that MIUI Launcher is not running while the Recents panel depends on it. It's definitely a programming issue, but it's not up to us to fix it.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello there.... Coming from Pocophone F1, stock global ROM to the new phone (xiaomi.eu ROM, 12.5.9.0), I noticed that Pocophone F1's Gallery App deletes photos and videos to recycle bin (thus making them recoverable if you accidentally erase a picture or video). But xiaomi ROM's Gallery App deletes them permanently. Is it by design, or can the ROM's developers enable a switch that makes also the ROM's Gallery App behave in a similar way?

Hello everyone.
I just installed the last ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.4.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11, and I MUST say that it is truly Another World than the 12.5.3.0 !
Truly, Infinite Thanks for the latest Changes \ Adjustments !!
I kindly ask if anyone can tell me what \ where to change in the Settings for the timing of the System Sotifications, those that appear at the bottom of the screen:
I was wondering if it was possible to somehow reduce its on-screen duration, a bit like you could do with the Audio Volume Controls bar, when pressing their respective physical buttons... Actually, I remember that, before, I was able to change the duration of the aforementioned Volume Bar, but now I have no idea if you can change it anymore!
Anyway, thanks everyone for your kind attention.

Hi guys,
Does this ROM 12.5.5 passes safetynet and Google play store, without magisk?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.