MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on POCO X3 NFC 12.5.7.0 and the Google security patch does not update. stuck on feb 2021
It would update only when you update the ROM.
But check under Security status, if/when Google Play System was updated - that's the way how Google can push some security updates

It would update only when you update the ROM.
But check under Security status, if/when Google Play System was updated - that's the way how Google can push some security updates
Thats what I did and its still stuck on 2021. Stock MIUI has no problem and was updated to march 2022

What am I doing wrong? Can't get to install this on my Poco X3 NFC (EEA), followed every steps, and I keep going back to the recovery. (Bootloader is unlocked)
Things that have happened :
- had wiped the internal storage, showed 0 storage capacity in PC and couldn't mount it (SD card also couldn't be read by TWRP/PC for some reasons). Thankfully recovered the phone by pushing the Global ROM to the data partition.
- accidentally wrote TWRP to boot.img . Recovered by installing Global ROM again.

I'm trying to install V12.5.7.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11 (EU ROM) as I was on 12.5.7.

Last edited:
Did you format /data in recovery prior to installing custom EU rom (when you have to type "yes")?

My guess is that if it keeps rebooting to recovery then obviously the installation was not succesful, either because it didn't install at all or you didn't format /data and there were some global rom files present thus ending in a faulty install.

Reactions: Nekko
Did you format /data in recovery prior to installing custom EU rom (when you have to type "yes")?

My guess is that if it keeps rebooting to recovery then obviously the installation was not successful, either because it didn't install at all or you didn't format /data and there were some global rom files present thus ending in a faulty install.
Hadn't done that prior to the installation. But did try it on whim as last ditch effort. Thanks for the explanation also as I couldn't come up as to why I would always fail.

Reactions: mozilaion
Is anyone experiencing a slight lag when opening system apps?
Like phone, messages or settings. It takes about 1 second until the screen refreshes, it's annoying af when in a rush to make a call or read an sms.
I made sure to allow them automatic start where available and no restriction on battery control.

I get the lag for the gallery app where I can see the refreshed data (new pictures/videos). The phone and messages makes no sense, even more that I know on older MIUI versions this wasn't the case.

Hi, I have POCOX3 NFC and I want to update to MIUI EU but I'm not sure if I can use payment cards via google pay. Is there anyone who tried that to confirm?

I try to update redmi note 9s from miui 12.5.5 to miui 12.5.6 but updater cash every time ans stop working . Whats can i do?

Good evening. I have a xiaomi redmi 9t nfc phone. I installed firmware Xiaomi.eu 12.5.1, 12.5.5, 12.5.6. On all versions of the email application, when you do not use your phone for several minutes, they stop checking mail. After you activate the screen, all letters come. This happens both with wifi and on the mobile Internet. All applications are set to high priority, not allowed to unload from memory, permission to work in the background.

Good evening. I have a xiaomi redmi 9t nfc phone. I installed firmware Xiaomi.eu 12.5.1, 12.5.5, 12.5.6. On all versions of the email application, when you do not use your phone for several minutes, they stop checking mail. After you activate the screen, all letters come. This happens both with wifi and on the mobile Internet. All applications are set to high priority, not allowed to unload from memory, permission to work in the background.
Did you try with Battery optimization disabled for the Mail app

Hello.
My wife's phone (Redmi K20 Pro) as MIUI 12 v12.0.6.0.QFKCNXM.
Is it possible to install v12.5.6.0.RFKCNXM with XiaoMiTool v2 just like a normal OTA update without backing up phone's data/apps?

Hello.
My wife's phone (Redmi K20 Pro) as MIUI 12 v12.0.6.0.QFKCNXM.
Is it possible to install v12.5.6.0.RFKCNXM with XiaoMiTool v2 just like a normal OTA update without backing up phone's data/apps?
OP posts (first page) describe the procedure for installing/updating Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 - TWRP has to be used

Reactions: Silvio1953
Status
Not open for further replies.