MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
like miui 13 is available in fastboot
i want to install 12.5.10 stable (umi) through fastboot
it was working good with recovery also couple days ago, then i tried imei change/repair formula
and boom
only fastboot flahing working now

like miui 13 is available in fastboot
i want to install 12.5.10 stable (umi) through fastboot
it was working good with recovery also couple days ago, then i tried imei change/repair formula
and boom
only fastboot flahing working now
you cant flash fastboot rom with recovery… i am out. no details, no answer…

what do you want? you mentioned fastboot rom install with recovery rom? tell us in detail what you want and what you did. we dont have a glass sphere…
i don't have second device to capture twrp error, but same error like in attached file
sometime it says, invalid "argument", sometime "no such file or directory" for all these 4 super img partitions
system_ext, vendor, product, odm
sometime
system_root, vendor, product, odm

Attachments

• photo_2021-02-07_18-02-14.jpg
    photo_2021-02-07_18-02-14.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 114
i don't have second device to capture twrp error, but same error like in attached file
sometime it says, invalid "argument", sometime "no such file or directory" for all these 4 super img partitions
system_ext, vendor, product, odm
sometime
system_root, vendor, product, odm
that are no details… why are you so ignorant? you want help and it is up to you…

Reactions: JiaiJ
but i am pretty sure they can build a miui12 stable fastboot rom like miui 13 flashing working through fastboot
So because of your ignorance you messed up your phone and now quite entitled you want a 1 of 1 custom version of a custom ROM made just for you to fit your very specific requirements?
Let me guess, all for free, right?

Reactions: katerpanne
I didn't ordered or requested a specific version, just asked a question or possibility
Or the basic help to get rid of twrp errors I am getting
Maybe i don't know how to describe problems in well manners
Thank you even for not helping

Succeeded with this command:
Windows + R
cd c:\adb
dir
adb devices
adb shell

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.hm.health
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.hm.health

This version was uploaded: com.mi.health_3.7.1-307001_minAPI23(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com (Poco X4 Pro 5G xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot) One in the afternoon Poco F2 Pro will also appear on the phone, on which it will also appear xiaomi.eu has it

So because of your ignorance you messed up your phone and now quite entitled you want a 1 of 1 custom version of a custom ROM made just for you to fit your very specific requirements?
Let me guess, all for free, right?
Hi guessing dude
I converted twrp rom into fastboot rom
All credit goes to me
And yes all for
Don't under estimate power of common man
#keep guessing boy

Ouch that hurt you very deep :emoji_joy:
I'm rather flattered that you did all this to spite me
:emoji_blush:
Nah bro it wasn't just to spite you actually i like miui 12 stable v.much
I updated to 13 , but was trying to downgrade from the 1st day and faced weird TWRP error
I am happy that i successfully did that

is 12.5.6 version good for MI9T PRO? or do you recommend older versions? I dont play game, just daily using. now Im in global eea 12.5.1. should I install this latest stable? long time no install custom rom. that why I need some information which one would be better for me. thanks for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.