MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me..
My device is a Xiaomi 9T and before I installed this rom, it´s original version was "RJQEUXM" and I think it´s called "Lime".. But later, when I installed this rom, it´s now "RFJCNXM".. So I think it changed from Lime to Davinci. And it´s name was redmi 9T and now it´s K20...
I mean, this K20 Davinci Version is on Miui 12.5.2.0, but I think that it was Lime version before.. and I can find "Lime" in the Miui 13 forum, maybe I can install it, but how can I change again to RJQEUXM? Thank you
Download fastboot file of global eea rom and flash it with flash tool

Hello everyone, this weekend I would like to try again to install the xiaomi.eu stable rom, for my REDMI NOTE 8T (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.5.6.0.RCXMIXM_v12-11). since two weeks ago, I failed, this time I want to be sure to succeed. Then the bootloader is unlocked; twrp is installed; I put the rom in the internal memory and install it via twrp The thing that escapes me (not to repeat the mistake already made) is the format command on twrp when to run it? once the rom is installed and it asks me to restart?

Hello everyone, this weekend I would like to try again to install the xiaomi.eu stable rom, for my REDMI NOTE 8T (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.5.6.0.RCXMIXM_v12-11). since two weeks ago, I failed, this time I want to be sure to succeed. Then the bootloader is unlocked; twrp is installed; I put the rom in the internal memory and install it via twrp The thing that escapes me (not to repeat the mistake already made) is the format command on twrp when to run it? once the rom is installed and it asks me to restart?
Put the rom in the phone memory. Flash the rom from twrp and then format data from the wipe options.

Reactions: marbi
Hi everyone, I tried to install the miui.eu rom, but I can't install the twrp. I have followed various procedures, everything tells me ok, but when I restart it, it starts with the system twrp. Only with the Xiaomitool v2 tool was I able to install it, but then it gave me a whole series of errors while installing the miui.eu rom. Can anyone help me solve the problem, perhaps recommending another guide or tool? Thank you.

I have a request,
since there is an ongoing issue with miui 13 and random disconnections of android auto wireless which xiaomi has yet to fix, I rolled back to the latest 12.5 release which does not have the problem.
I'm perfectly satisfied with it except that it does not receive latest android security patches...
would it be possible to release a patched 12.5 rom?
or, a step by step how-to so I can make one myself?
Hi, which version 12.5.X.X are you using for no cuts in Android auto wireless? Thanks!

Hi, 12.5.2 here on a mi9t, how can I make it work with 2 headphones (bluetooth) at the same time? Tried a few things and could not get it to work.
It says maximum number of devices 5 but its greyed out hmmm

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone?

Hi . Anybody here who stays on miui 12 because better battery than miui 13 ?
I'm searching for the best rom or miui version in terms of battery .
Thanks

Thanks
.... I'm staying on 12.5.9.0 since it came out. For me it's the best choice.

Thanks
I stay on the latest 12.5.2 (A11) on my Mi 9T since that was the last Xiaomi.eu ROM released for that phone.
There are custom ROMs with A12 but at some point the old phones do no more work smooth with the newer OS versions and the ROMs are no more tuned for them

Probably that Mi 9T worked better smooth (and with better battery life) with MIUI 11/A10 but I didn't bother to downgrade (two years ago I stopped using that phone for my daily needs)

Similarly, I have newer Mi 11 Lite 5G NE, upgraded to Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13/A12 but I did not (and will not) upgrade to MIUI 14 - that phone is also going now EOL and reports about MIUI 14 are still not solid

Don't know what is your phone, what was the original MIUI/Android it was released with, and how far did they upgrade. Usually, one major MIUI/Android upgrade might be the best choice for the phone

Hi everyone, I tried to install the miui.eu rom, but I can't install the twrp. I have followed various procedures, everything tells me ok, but when I restart it, it starts with the system twrp. Only with the Xiaomitool v2 tool was I able to install it, but then it gave me a whole series of errors while installing the miui.eu rom. Can anyone help me solve the problem, perhaps recommending another guide or tool? Thank you.
Hi,
I have the same problem with my Mi 9 lite device. Could you install it since then? What version of TWRP do you use?

Reactions: anonymousdroid
Thanks
I am staying on 12.5.7 from long long time on umi mi 10
Tried miui 13 but not good like miui 12 for performance & battery life

POCO X3 PRO (VAYU). After changes in Google policy, play marcket is not certified and does not pass Sayfetynet verification against the CTS profile. How to fix without ROOT rights?

Reactions: anonymousdroid
Hello, what is the md5 of the file? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.2.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip for MI 8
how to check the correctness of the downloaded archive?
example: portal.mi-room.ru/roms/
Mi8_MIUI_V11.0.7.0.QEACNXM_MiRoom_10.0.zip

1678651317515.png

Hello!
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.2.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip for MI 8
is "COVID-19 contact tracing" removed?

Attachments

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 209
Huh? What this has to do with our ROM? It's not a MIUI feature, maybe a Google feature.
You're right. It's not an android, it's a Google feature. Often changes are made when a new version is created. For example, to reduce power consumption. Sorry for the translation, this is translate.google. I didn't study English.

Is there anyway to update the launcher on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.2.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip?

Because i use the app drawer setting, but the launcher that comes with this rom glitches when i open the app drawer and when i swipe on the right of the screen to search and highlight the app's by their initial letter, in other words, i swipe on the right of he screen and i go to the L letter which should make the launcher highlight the apps that start with the L letter, but instead of that, the launcher loses itself and goes back to the top.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to update the launcher on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.2.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip?

Because i use the app drawer setting, but the launcher that comes with this rom glitches when i open the app drawer and when i swipe on the right of the screen to search and highlight the app's by their initial letter, in other words, i swipe on the right of he screen and i go to the L letter which should make the launcher highlight the apps that start with the L letter, but instead of that, the launcher loses itself and goes back to the top.
Only by directly replacing it on your device, which is outside the scope of this forum. MIUI 12.5 support is over.

Reactions: domingo mtz
Status
Not open for further replies.