MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can I install 12.2.2.2 normally on my Mi 10 or is there a issue with TWRP?
Similar question here - my phone is on 12.0.8, therefore there's 3.4.2.0623 twrp on it.
If I want to upgrade do 12.2.2 - I can do it without otg and other gymnastics, right?
With mandatory Format data, of course.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Similar question here - my phone is on 12.0.8, therefore there's 3.4.2.0623 twrp on it.
If I want to upgrade do 12.2.2 - I can do it without otg and other gymnastics, right?

YES you can update without OTG , normal update via TWRP but after that you can not boot to TWRP the only way its use adb command or you can use the A11 TWRP but its only work with OTG so in the future the only way to update its using OTG ,,

Reactions: m@c|-|oR

and you dont need to format data dirty flash work fine with me

So I understand that this rom doesn't support full screen gestures with third party launchers. But when I'm using Poco F2 Pro, is the MIUI launcher considered third party? Because the full screen gestures don't work with that but work as intended with the Poco launcher.

YES you can update without OTG , normal update via TWRP but after that you can not boot to TWRP the only way its use adb command or you can use the A11 TWRP but its only work with OTG so in the future the only way to update its using OTG ,,
After update you can still enter recovery thru reboot menu (cmi); no need for otg...

For stable - I think - we don´t have the patched kernel like in the weekly builds...

Hey. I want to install the newest build 12.2.1.0 on my lmi, running previous build.
Do I have to flash the newest twrp for it to work?

Any possibility to integrate/enable MiLan Pro font with dynamic adjustment in future updates? (Like Roboto font?) Thanks

Hi i have flashed v12.0.8 stable on my mi 10 my theme application was working normally but till today it's saying cannot connect..

Could the developers at least enable to have the theme store's fonts systemwide, even if not dynamic (Like on Android 10)? Thanks

What vpn/dns-provider do you have?
I configured the VPN service in my home router. DNS server are configured as standard from my internet provider. But that's not the problem.
With version 12.0.1.0 everything worked perfect. Version 12.0.2.0 and 12.0.3.0 both have the issue.

OHi! I would like to know if you are going to update the pocophone F1, as it was updated a month ago to version MIUI Global 12.0.2 Estável 12.0.2.0(QEJMIXM), And so far you have not updated. I thank you for your attention!

Reactions: MikelFuchs
Status
Not open for further replies.