MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I have installed eu version 12.0.8.0 of umi, 2 problems have happened on my phone
1, After entering the phone number and pressing the button to make a call, can hardly press to dial the number? Use the phone's touch test software. Touch is still normal!
2, The camera produces a poor background image quality that is not as beautiful as the umi v12.0.3.0 stable India version, I feel myself and many other users give the same comment as me is eu 12.0 .8.0 not taking good pictures by india 12.0.3.0 and cn 12.0.11.0 stable
There is another problem that has existed since the time I used the redminote 5 pro which is the function of double-touch to wake up the device. The phone is in the pocket while walking, it opens itself and takes a screenshot. Sometimes it even feels hot in the pocket of my pants, when the phone unlocks itself!
Really sorry my English is not that good!

Hello, I was using the latest stable version with Android 10 and installed this new stable version with Android 11 on my Redmi K30 5G. I'm experiencing some problems, some applications are restarting when I open them, apps like Spotify, Whatsapp and others. I have 200gb of free internal memory and when I try to download a new app from the play store, I get a full internal storage message.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems on the Picasso K30 5G? Can someone help me?

Does call record work under Xiaomi EU MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 8T? I don't mean standard awful Google Phone option that emerged with MIUI 12 on my phone (notification, no ability to auto start record, no proper file naming, can't even see files without root).
Is there proper call recording via MIUI Phone? What about external tools, like ACR Pro or integrated call record functions from True Phone, Truecaller, etc.? From what I heard, the API was completely removed from Android 10.
It is just that the only (but extremely important) reason for me to unlock bootloader and install new firmware is call recording.
Thanks in advance

Hello, I was using the latest stable version with Android 10 and installed this new stable version with Android 11 on my Redmi K30 5G. I'm experiencing some problems, some applications are restarting when I open them, apps like Spotify, Whatsapp and others. I have 200gb of free internal memory and when I try to download a new app from the play store, I get a full internal storage message.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems on the Picasso K30 5G? Can someone help me?
this is dual app bugs ,, delete dual apps and dual app accounts and reboot

this is dual app bugs ,, delete dual apps and dual app accounts and reboot
Thanks for the answer.

I have no dual app on my device. Only one WhatsApp, only one Spotify, etc. The problem occurs when I open Google Maps too, which is an application that doesn't even allow duplication.

My phone keeps saying that I don't have internal memory, even with 200gb of free memory.

Reactions: Sylar82
Hello guys, sorry for stupid question, cause I just get back to xiaomi phone for a while. Can anyone pls advise me is this rom really "stable rom" of mi 10 ultra? 3 more days for me to unlock bootloader. Can't wait to get back to EU rom, but as I see that there still NO available EU stable rom of mi 10 ultra on xiaomi.eu. Thank you (y)

Last edited:
MI10T (apollo) not showing 5G on their network testing info.No NR or 5G is displayed .Its not supporting 5G. Pls update NR service on this mobile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-31-28-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-31-28-40.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-31-37-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-31-37-50.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-31-56-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-31-56-34.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 197
Hello guys, sorry for stupid question, cause I just get back to xiaomi phone for a while. Can anyone pls advise me is this rom really "stable rom" of mi 10 ultra? 3 more days for me to unlock bootloader. Can't wait to get back to EU rom, but as I see that there still NO available EU stable rom of mi 10 ultra on xiaomi.eu. Thank you (y)

View attachment 33023
Yes there is no mi 10 ultra.

Reactions: kelvin223
Thanks for the answer.

I have no dual app on my device. Only one WhatsApp, only one Spotify, etc. The problem occurs when I open Google Maps too, which is an application that doesn't even allow duplication.

My phone keeps saying that I don't have internal memory, even with 200gb of free memory.
its known Bug in MIUI Android 11 , when dual apps are active , it affects on the entire system even if you have only one dual app because the bug is in the MIUI

How's safetynet and Play store certification? I'm really considering this from 12.0.8

stay at 12.0.8
its known Bug in MIUI Android 11 , when dual apps are active , it affects on the entire system even if you have only one dual app because the bug is in the MIUI

no, it's not bug of MIUI , it's bug of Eu version.
i've tried stable version 12.2.2 (umi) from Xiaomi, dual apps work perfect!

Reactions: Troj80
stay at 12.0.8

no, it's not bug of MIUI , it's bug of Eu version.
i've tried stable version 12.2.2 (umi) from Xiaomi, dual apps work perfect!
But didn't someone mention here that also XEU 12.2.2 has this issue solved?
I'm really looking forward for a confirmation of this, as it was the last reason for me not to move up.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Zolika1
Does safety.net work on last update for poco f2 pro? I don't need root so I would like to know if I must install magisk in order to use google pay

Hmmmm I can see often problems with TWRP on latest stable build (I have UMI). For me I can boot to twrp, but from fastboot boot twrp.img, decrypting data don`t work, but it`s not a any problem to flash Magisk or ROM

But didn't someone mention here that also XEU 12.2.2 has this issue solved?
I'm really looking forward for a confirmation of this, as it was the last reason for me not to move up.

no not solve yet

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Xiaomi Release beta Global 12.2.1 for umi maybe in this there is no dual app bug
Didn't see this one. The problem with global is that it doesn't support dual SIM which is important to me.
Thanks for sharing, anyway.

Edit: apparently chinese builds don't have the issue either...
I bet it's something related to XEU.

Didn't see this one. The problem with global is that it doesn't support dual SIM which is important to me.
Thanks for sharing, anyway.

Edit: apparently chinese builds don't have the issue either...
I bet it's something related to XEU.

i realy dont know i read here in admin replays this problem from xiaomi not from dev.

Does safety.net work on last update for poco f2 pro? I don't need root so I would like to know if I must install magisk in order to use google pay
Magisk is required to pass safety net and use Google pay on Poco F2 Pro, unfortunately.
1) Through TWRP clear the folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache
2) Set the permissions (chmod) 0644 the folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache
May need to clear GPay data after reboot
GPay works on my POCO F2 Pro, no Magisk, no Google Play certification

Reactions: sheriff80
Status
Not open for further replies.