MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Sim Activation service will not sync call history and sms (will not activate sim) joyeuse with xiaomi.eu 12.0.2.0
Before this on global stable QJZMIXM 12.0.1.0 was ok.
Any clue?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
Ok, my sim provider charged me for 58 international sms-es and I still can't sync my call history and sms, I'm very angry
These are the numbers:

Last edited:
Ok, my sim provider charged me for 58 international sms-es and I still can't sync my call history and sms, I'm very angry
These are the numbers:

You don't need to give us your numbers because we don't need it.
This is not official xiaomi forum... nothing we can do about your sim activation

You don't need to give us your numbers because we don't need it.
This is not official xiaomi forum... nothing we can do about your sim activation
If searched on google, these numbers are categorized as scam numbers, my question is legit, before on official global stable I activated sim in one attempt, why I have the problem now on xiaomi.eu 12.0.1.0 and 12.0.2.0?

If searched on google, these numbers are categorized as scam numbers, my question is legit, before on official global stable I activated sim in one attempt, why I have the problem now on xiaomi.eu 12.0.1.0 and 12.0.2.0?

For me i just ignore the SIM activation and after a few days, it get activated without me doing anything.

Anyways, i came upon this thread that might be helpful

For me i just ignore the SIM activation and after a few days, it get activated without me doing anything.

Anyways, i came upon this thread that might be helpful
I have tried all there is believe me, read all the posts, yesterday I was on global stable, synchronized all working good, then I unlocked bootloader, installed twrp format data > xiaomi.eu 12.0.2.0 HMNote9PROEU and here I am, big very big problem

• Sad
Reactions: geoorg
I have tried all there is believe me, read all the posts, yesterday I was on global stable, synchronized all working good, then I unlocked bootloader, installed twrp format data > xiaomi.eu 12.0.2.0 HMNote9PROEU and here I am, big very big problem

You need to enable national data roaming for actiavation and then you can disable.
Settings-sim cards and mobile data-advanced settings-data roaming-enable national roaming and set Always for Overseas data roaming

Againg, after sim activation you can disable this settgins, i need to do it this after every clean flash.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
You need to enable national data roaming for actiavation and then you can disable.
Settings-sim cards and mobile data-advanced settings-data roaming-enable national roaming and set Always for Overseas data roaming

Againg, after sim activation you can disable this settgins, i need to do it this after every clean flash.
Enabled national roaming, set to always, logged off mi account, restarted the mobile, cleared all data, cache from apps connected to mi account, xiaomi sim activation service, then logged on to mi account, no luck.

Just installed this on my Note Pro 9 EU. Everything is great, just a slight issue with animation lag. Anyone else experiencing this?

Just installed this on my Note Pro 9 EU. Everything is great, just a slight issue with animation lag. Anyone else experiencing this?
Maybe you need to be patient for your rom and device to settle down.

Just give it time...a few days ;)

hey guys need little help I have mi8 Chinese version, currently on global rom 12.0.1 something... is it good to go with miui 12 this rom or the latest miui from this forum that support mi8?
And what need to do if I want to flash with eu rom from global... I already have TWRP and unlocked bootloader, then I need only to put rom in the internal storage, then wipe all data and install the rom? or is it something else?

Using this rom on my Redmi Note 8T, there's some lags, kinda worse than official MIUI releases. Custom kernel fixes that lag somehow.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Enabled national roaming, set to always, logged off mi account, restarted the mobile, cleared all data, cache from apps connected to mi account, xiaomi sim activation service, then logged on to mi account, no luck.

No need to wipe anything, try to login to mi account then try to activate sim actvation.

Reactions: mnikolce

After all, call and sms history restored, thanks for your help.

Reactions: night_whisper

And what need to do if I want to flash with eu rom from global... I already have TWRP and unlocked bootloader, then I need only to put rom in the internal storage, then wipe all data and install the rom? or is it something else?
Read installation tut in post #1.

Been using this for months now, as soon as i got my poco x3 nfc i unlocked it, and flashed this rom. Every other day i check for updates cause i want to see if we eventually get 12.5. or android 11, but i'm super patient. Although the roms comes with the poco launcher which lacks a lot of miui launcher features i'm still able to make it work, thanks alot. So far i haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Hello. If I update to the latest version, will it work safely, or is it necessary to reformat the device
Which version do you use right now and to which version do you want to update?
Generally: if you update from Stable to Stable or from Developer to Developer, it's enought to wipe cache and dalvik.
But if you switch from Stable to dev, or just the other way round, I would strongly recommend you to Format Data before flashing, additionally to cache and dalvik

Reactions: Hatim Ziouan
Which version do you use right now and to which version do you want to update?
Generally: if you update from Stable to Stable or from Developer to Developer, it's enought to wipe cache and dalvik.
But if you switch from Stable to dev, or just the other way round, I would strongly recommend you to Format Data before flashing, additionally to cache and dalvik
I am using the stable version V12.0.11.0 And I want to update only to V12.0.12.0.

uninstall browser app updates from settings..
I still have this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.