MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on poco f1, everything looks and runs great, except some occasional lag, which really slows down the device. Dunno if that's a hardware not being sufficient issue or a software problem

Hi! This stable version brings the Always on Display models that the beta version has? and the new design of the fingerprint?

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk

Flashed on Poco F1. All looks good but second mi calendar appeared who wants to update but after try said not available for my country.
8b98f7d94dcca2aa529e042a4d8ac0b8.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Fixed. For now you can fix this yourself, just delete this folder with TWRP's File Manager: /system/priv-app/MiCalendarGlobal

Hi, can u help me guys? what ROM and TWRP should i download for Redmi Note 9 Pro? :)

I have seen in the list, but cant even find in the downloads.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm fairly new to xiaomi.eu rom but I love it so far. I have the 12.0.8 running on my Poco F2 pro. The blackice filter from 12.0.5 is gone. Will be great to have it back next update. Thanks a lot for the amazing job.(if posted in the wrong section, please let me know)

When I enter WhatsApp, the contact numbers appear instead of the name, as if I did not have the saved contacts. I have to force close the application and re-open and wait about 30 seconds for the names to appear. Can anybody help me? I am on miui 12.0.1.0 xiaomi mi 8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, you should give permanent permission to read contacts to app, I did that and now always the names appears in WhatsApp

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

When I enter WhatsApp, the contact numbers appear instead of the name, as if I did not have the saved contacts. I have to force close the application and re-open and wait about 30 seconds for the names to appear. Can anybody help me? I am on miui 12.0.1.0 xiaomi mi 8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Just give permanent permission to app.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

For some reason, certain System apps like Mi Calendar and Mi Browser want a Google Play update, but Google Play just gives me "Not available in your country" error. Poco F1, lastest (well, the only version right now V12.0.0.3.QEJMIXM_v12-10). Happens both with clean flash and dirty flash from MIUI 11.0.9

For some reason, certain System apps like Mi Calendar and Mi Browser want a Google Play update, but Google Play just gives me "Not available in your country" error. Poco F1, lastest (well, the only version right now V12.0.0.3.QEJMIXM_v12-10). Happens both with clean flash and dirty flash from MIUI 11.0.9
This was fixed on our side, meanwhile you can just delete these folders with TWRP's File Manager:
/system/priv-app/MiCalendarGlobal
/system/priv-app/MiBrowserGlobal

Status
Not open for further replies.