MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi9, there is no option to chang default search provider for swipe up from bottom. Or has it been moved somewhere else? I think it's just missing because it still shows up in home screen setting when I search. But still can't access it.

Hi @ingbrzy sorry for me asking. I know that if we are on beta to stable we need to do clean wipe because its a downgrade as you mentioned. May I know from which version of beta needs to wipe or all version? Currently I'm on 20.5.28 version. Using Cepheus

Hi @ingbrzy sorry for me asking. I know that if we are on beta to stable we need to do clean wipe because its a downgrade as you mentioned. May I know from which version of beta needs to wipe or all version? Currently I'm on 20.5.28 version. Using Cepheus
When u pass from stable to beta or viceversa it doesnt matter version , u always need to format data and after flash . If u using only stable or only weekly no need to format data !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

My Mi9 is currently on miui 12 latest beta. Please let me know what to wipe before installing this stable version. Thank you
its the 1st time when you flash a custom rom ? i dont think so . do the same like you did before , dirty or clean , are the same when you are in the same version ( stable or weekly )only format data when you go to the stable

Hi, I've a redmi note 9s (curtana) which is listed on first post. But can't find ROM file on sourceforge or androidfilehost. Updater say that I'm up to date. Where can I find curtana miui 12 please? Thank you

Hi, I've a redmi note 9s (curtana) which is listed on first post. But can't find ROM file on sourceforge or androidfilehost. Updater say that I'm up to date. Where can I find curtana miui 12 please? Thank you
Hello,

Listed where? Devices list table? This table doesn't mean ROM is currently available for all these devices. It's listing all devices that will receive Stable MIUI 12 update. ;)

Not on SourceForge or AndroidFileHost = No ROM yet, and please don't ask for ETA. :)

Check back later. ^^

Reactions: LOLO9393
Tried the stable `xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.0.2.0.QFJCNXM_v12-10.zip ` but Themes keep crashing when I try to click on "My Account". I've also saw a lot of chinese characters on Themes. So I reckon, it's not really stable?

btw, is there a thread I can check on how to post logs from crashes?

Edit: found out about the re-upload.

Last edited:
Tried the stable `xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.0.2.0.QFJCNXM_v12-10.zip ` but Themes keep crashing when I try to click on "My Account". I've also saw a lot of chinese characters on Themes. So I reckon, it's not really stable?

btw, is there a there I can check on how to post logs from crashes?
When did you download the ROM, should be fixed since June 17 (re-upload). ;)

EDIT: You found the answer yourself. ^^

Reactions: one30
Hi to all,

I've the Xiaomi Mi Airdots 2S and my Mi9 with this ROM can´t connect with LHDC codec, only with AAC codec. Anyone in the same situation?

Thnx for the excellent work.

Hello,

Listed where? Devices list table? This table doesn't mean ROM is currently available for all these devices. It's listing all devices that will receive Stable MIUI 12 update. ;)

Not on SourceForge or AndroidFileHost = No ROM yet, and please don't ask for ETA. :)

Check back later. ^^
Okay, thank you

Hello guys! Could anyone explain me what is the difference between MIUI stable and the weekly updates?
I saw some comments explaining the stable version is a downgrade, since the weekly updates have already corrected bugs of the older version. Besides the stable version doesn't have the new features... Is there any reason why we should use the stable versions?

I also would like to know how often the stable version are updated.. I'm using it in my mi9, and it's very good. However I really miss the ability to slip down the notifications to expand them

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

is this a stable 12 version? the redmi note 7 or this is a misplace file? im so confused now
a86a1ac7ace94b09b9b6500ed463e4f2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Don't think this breaks the rule. Just got my K30 5G racing edition today, after research, the only difference is CPU/GPU frequency. Wondering if the current K30 5G rom is compatible with it?

Have you try to flash with picasso HMK305G ROM?

Hi all I'm new to flashing custom Rom. I wnat you flash this stable EU Rom, I have some questions:

Do I need to root the phone after flashing the Rom? If I don't root the phone then what m I missing?

The reason I don't want to root is because some banking apps can't bypass magisk hide.

Reactions: pilleelvis
Hi all I'm new to flashing custom Rom. I wnat you flash this stable EU Rom, I have some questions:

Do I need to root the phone after flashing the Rom? If I don't root the phone then what m I missing?

The reason I don't want to root is because some banking apps can't bypass magisk hide.
You don't need to root if you don't need it. ;)

Poco F2 Pro user?
Mi 9T ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.