MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 random pop-up of google assistant , even if phone is idle. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Mi 9 random pop-up of google assistant , even if phone is idle. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I have and i sold a phone after that... But sombody write it is related with constant changing 3g/4g networks

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Hi HHawk

I bought Global version from **********, and I installed eu ROM because I wanted to activate 2 SIM cards.
The ROM is working perfectly on my device and the 2 SIMs are working without any issue.
I had one issue with one Bank application but the rest are working fine, also I have one game which isn't working due to Java issue.
I'm running now on 12.1.5, which I think is the latest stable ROM.
if you want to activate the 2 SIM cards go ahead and install the ROM, otherwise you might think about it.

Regards
Where do you put 2nd sim card?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Hi HHawk

I bought Global version from **********, and I installed eu ROM because I wanted to activate 2 SIM cards.
The ROM is working perfectly on my device and the 2 SIMs are working without any issue.
I had one issue with one Bank application but the rest are working fine, also I have one game which isn't working due to Java issue.
I'm running now on 12.1.5, which I think is the latest stable ROM.
if you want to activate the 2 SIM cards go ahead and install the ROM, otherwise you might think about it.

Regards

Okay thanks. I guess I will give it a go then. Just have to wait till 168 hours have passed. Some things never change. :S
Hopefully my banking app will work. For the rest I care less, to be honest.

Thank you kindly for the quick response back! Appreciated.

Okay thanks. I guess I will give it a go then. Just have to wait till 168 hours have passed. Some things never change. :S

Only make sure not to activate dual apps - as they could cause you a lot of trouble.
If you really need to have dual apps, it might be better to install 12.0.8. ,which is the last Android 10 version and is working just fine.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Is it possible to change those icons?

I think that on beta roms they have different ones, but for now 10 note lite, there is only global rom.

Attachments

• IMG_20201014_191646.jpg
    IMG_20201014_191646.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 256

I installed yesterday 12.0.8 and all apps are working now, it seems more stable than 12.1.5

mi 8. Now installed the last 20.9.4 on Miui 12.1. Question: When will stable 12.2 be released - can I update without wipes?

Digital wellbeing from Google doesn't work for me since I updated to xiaomi eu 12.
I can open the app but I cannot configure the time of use of each app.
Does anybody knows the reason?

Edit: It works if you install it as system app

Last edited:
mi 8. Now installed the last 20.9.4 on Miui 12.1. Question: When will stable 12.2 be released - can I update without wipes?
It is my understanding that from weekly to stable you are downgrading so format is required.
Thanks to devs for keeping mi8 on your sights, latest stable fixed a contacts issue that was bothering me for some time, great job as always!!
Slds,

Last edited:
I have a Poco X3 with xiomi.eu rom 12.0.3.0. language Hungarian. In the rom... during a call, the microphone will not work from the 5th minute.

Hi ! What change for Mi 8 Dipper stable version 12.0.1.0 versus 12.0.2.0 ?
Change log ? And the 1.0 no battery drain and no System Android Suspend 1.0 ! On the new please ?

Hi ! What change for Mi 8 Dipper stable version 12.0.1.0 versus 12.0.2.0 ?
Change log ? And the 1.0 no battery drain and no System Android Suspend 1.0 ! On the new please ?
Nothing changed on 12.0.2 at least for me...still ****** Chinese Themes instead of global themes, half emoticons in social apps, characters translation error in my language.

Reactions: ggkameleon
Can someone please tell me if this is normal or not? I'm on redmi note 7.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-16-18-00-16-519_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-16-18-00-16-519_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 279
Only make sure not to activate dual apps - as they could cause you a lot of trouble.
If you really need to have dual apps, it might be better to install 12.0.8. ,which is the last Android 10 version and is working just fine.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Hi, it seems you have experience with the latest update. I got my Mi 10 2 months back and I clean flashed the 12.0.8 build and Magisk (glad all went wel since it is my first time Xiaomi coming from OnePlus)

Can I just dirty flash 12.1.5 and Magisk or do I need to do a clean flash? In OP it is stated that the stable is still Android 10, but you say 12.0.8 is the latest android 10 and so 12.1.5 is android 11 I suppose? This is why I'm not sure if I can dirty flash or need to do a clean flash and if I need to install magisk canary or that magisk v21 will work.
I'm a little bit confused and not as confident as I was when flashing and rooting my OnePlus devices

Reactions: ridzalm
Status
Not open for further replies.