Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
STABLE RELEASE

vwoqI4k.jpg

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored

DOWNLOAD MIUIv12.0 STABLE
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=313722

QD6dv74.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:

• Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • For ROOT install Magisk (may cause lags and fingerprint issue) in TWRP and reboot one more time after install to get rid of system lags
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv10 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv12:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them! (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMNote8T, HMNote9ProMax, HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S, HMNote9ProEU)
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • Dark Mode (Night Mode) for all devices (In the dev settings except 9.x/10.x)
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • Face Unlock for all devices
  • Vertical clock widget on lockscreen
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
  • Fullscreen gestures
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Default volume control stream toggle
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps
  • Advanced menu with color icons
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Added Screen-OFF animation
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 4x7, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 (depends on device)
  • SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
  • Fixed low volume sound via headphone
  • Charging screen
  • And more, and more made by our 9 years MIUI mods experience.
Hi there thnx for you work I wanted to ask of there is still a Dutch language bug forum or website that Is updating the ROMs with Dutch language? I still have so many English language in the rom.
Thanks in advance

I am trying to update from stable 11 to stable 12 using the updater App. Downloaded manually --> chose correct zip and then a Message appears saying my itnernal storage is encrypted. The last time I went from nightly to stable something similar happened in TWRP which resulted in a lot of work (I am not an expert). This seems to be a similar problem. Or is this message in the updater App different? I have a passwort and fingerprints set. But those were not able to decrypt the last time I used TWRP.

I am trying to update from stable 11 to stable 12 using the updater App. Downloaded manually --> chose correct zip and then a Message appears saying my itnernal storage is encrypted. The last time I went from nightly to stable something similar happened in TWRP which resulted in a lot of work (I am not an expert). This seems to be a similar problem. Or is this message in the updater App different? I have a passwort and fingerprints set. But those were not able to decrypt the last time I used TWRP.
This message is an information, of course your internal storage is encrypted to secure your data. :)
If TWRP can decrypt your data with your password (used to unlock your device), it's fine. ;)

Reactions: BallerNacken
is 12.0.5.0 (raphael) worth updating from 12.0.4.0? any bugs, fixes or new features? changelog doesn't say much and it's only been three weeks. we were on 12.0.3.0 for like ten weeks before that so idk, just don't wanna update only to find out there are screen recorder/video playback issues again
I had updated to 12.0.5 from 12.0.4 and mi health app was constantly crashing for me. Maybe clearing app data helps but I moved back to 12.0.4 anyway

This message is an information, of course your internal storage is encrypted to secure your data. :)
If TWRP can decrypt your data with your password (used to unlock your device), it's fine. ;)
Worked flawlessly! Thanks, was just a little bit unsure if I run into the same problem I had last time updating from nightly to stable.

Reactions: Poney70
Install the latest version with android 11, I came from 12.0.8 but it seems to me that the brightness decreased a little,
Do this also happen to someone else?
Poco f2 Pro

Did you find any bugs? I want to upgrade too, but I do not want any bugs :/

Sorry, I didn't read enough... Sorry again and thxs!

Sorry in advance if my english is bad

The reason is because they already announced what code name the rom will have and based on which android will come out, but officially miui 12 for the note 9s has not yet been released and therefore they do not have to use the base for its eu version, you will have to wait A little like me

Or try the miui 11 in the meantime

What's about the MIUI 12.1.5 for xiaomi mi10? I tried the update from 30.09. and all the system crashes. It works like with only 1gb ram and all apps stopped after a few seconds. Formated all storage and installed the 12.1.5 from the last days. Same problem. Can't use it

Did you find any bugs? I want to upgrade too, but I do not want any bugs :/
At first a little lag when using the control center but with a reboot it was solved, compared to version 12.0.8 with android 10 I feel that the brightness decreases, the silent mode did not work but doing a reboot it was fixed, pass the safetynet test and the device is certified in google play with the September security patch.
The camera works fine as well as the file manager (I tried this because I read that when you used it it closed but in my case it was not like that) the same with calls. The battery feels good the same or maybe a little more than version 12.0.8 but it is not a big change I think. Don't try games. My bank app did not work but again doing a restart it was solved.

Who has the new stable 12.0.5.0 running on the K20 pro / 9T Pro? Is it worth switching from weekly to stable?

hello, for xiaomi mi mix 2s what is the last version.
I have miui 12.1 by xiaomi.eu 20.9.4 beta.
Is better stable, or not?
I don´t know and the system tell me that there isn´t any updates. mi mix 2s is off?

Hi, in Mi 9 Lite there is no sound in the main speaker and bluetooth headphones, all sound goes from the call speaker.

K20 Pro here, installed this morning, when i start the phone it appear the MI logo, then go directly in recovery, what can i try?

MI9 --> 12.0.5.0 here works fine, but google assistant often pops up without reason while phonecall or listening audible..... only solution: deaktivate "ok google"....
How did you deactivate it exactly?. I tried, but the Assistant keeps appearing when there is an incoming call ...

Status
Not open for further replies.