MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all,

I've the Xiaomi Mi Airdots 2S and my Mi9 with this ROM can´t connect with LHDC codec, only with AAC codec. Anyone in the same situation?

Thnx for the excellent work.
Have you checked developer options?
There should be a setting for LHDC

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hi @ingbrzy I've found 3 bugs with your latest stable build on k20 pro. I've just switched from your latest miui11 stable. No factory reset were done after flashing. I only updated via updater.

1. Can't turn mobile data on the main sim. Sometimes not working on the second one but that's alright. I tried several phone restarts. (see video)
2. Freezing for a second while scrolling using Poco Launcher. I tried several restarts. (see video)
3. Brightness sensor has it's moments when it's basically increasing and decreasing the brightness of the display. They have at random times a few times during the day, no matter if I cover the sensor or not or if I'm outside or inside.

Video attached:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers mate,
Thanks for the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: arklance_2000
K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro You are not opening the window to change the type of mobile data network!

Hello Sir, can you please recheck the file name for Lavender. I think it is still on MIUI 11 build.

K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro You are not opening the window to change the type of mobile data network!

I can't get ya mate. What window are you talking about? The Sim is set to prefer LTE/4G. I've played with all the settings nothing works.

Explain how it can work on the second sim but not on the main one. It worked until yday.

In sourceforge download miui 12 folder,

There is a miui 11 stable v2 in the list of miui 12's..

Is that miui 11 stable download file Android 11 or 12? (Bit confusing...)

(LAVENDER)

Greetings

Last edited:
Hello,

Where can I find the change log of latest lavender upgrade?

(xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V11.0.2.0.QFGCNXM_v11-10.zip)

It is between miui 12 updates, should it not be at 11? Of is it miui 12?

Thanks by the way for the update, will test it.. change log?...

Hi Sir
Why is the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.0.1.0.QJACNXM_v12-10.zip zip signature verification always failed?

通过我的 Mi 10 Pro 上的 Tapatalk发言

Can I flash MIUI 12.0 Stable (Android 10) over MIUI 11.0.6.0 Stable (Android 9) without wiping /data?

I'm using lavender.

Last edited:
Can I flash MIUI 12.0 Stable (Android 10) over MIUI 11.0.6.0 Stable (Android 9) without wiping /data?

I'm using lavender.
May be you can not. the twrp doesn't support it.

通过我的 Mi 10 Pro 上的 Tapatalk发言

Guys. Anyone know how to change the search provider for swipe up from bottom? I'm so used to with launching Google search in that manner and now I'm having search a hard time. Thanks

Hello, I have the stable version of miui 11 EU, to move to this latest beta version of miui 12 that is for the redmi note 5 pro, do I have to erase all the data or just flash the ROM with twrp?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Guys. Anyone know how to change the search provider for swipe up from bottom? I'm so used to with launching Google search in that manner and now I'm having search a hard time. Thanks
Settings-more - search bar provider

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Settings-more - search bar provider

I can add a search bar and change the search bar provider to Google but swipe up from bottom still stays as Search and not Google, which is pretty annoying. And by settings, you meant home screen settings, right?

Homescreen yes. Do you have sarch bar bottom, like mine?When click on the search bar, it is Google. I don't now what you mean when say swipe up..?

b06f988779bebafc37e3f933962f46ee.jpg

Homescreen yes. Do you have sarch bar bottom, like mine?When click on the search bar, it is Google. I don't now what you mean when say swipe up..?

Have search bar and can use Google from the bar but I'm very much adapted to swipe up for google. And I can't change the provider for swipe up. It used to be possible on miui 11 and miui 12 weekly but now the option is missing from home screen settings

View attachment Screenshot_2020-06-20-13-18-01-466_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro.jpg

Can someone help me? I want to flash this ROM for my Mi Note 10 Lite but there is no specific zip for this device? Which is the right one for it?

Can someone help me? I want to flash this ROM for my Mi Note 10 Lite but there is no specific zip for this device? Which is the right one for it?
There is no MIUI 12 Stable ROM for your device yet.... Check back later. ;)

Reactions: Jisaka
Status
Not open for further replies.