MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I'm new to flashing custom Rom. I wnat you flash this stable EU Rom, I have some questions:

Do I need to root the phone after flashing the Rom? If I don't root the phone then what m I missing?

The reason I don't want to root is because some banking apps can't bypass magisk hide.

hi there, I came from Global Stable and EU ROM is a great ROM in my opinion.
Rooting is just optional, it is up to you if you wanna root or not.

Cheers!

There is no Stable for Mi 8 yet...

Why was Xiaomi mi5s removed from the update queue Won't Android 8 miui eu 12?
There won't be MIUI 12 for Oreo devices.

So, Is Xiaomi Mi 5 going to get MIUI 12 update? It Is in the supported devices list on the first post :)
Mi 5 (gemini) is not in the list, not sure what you're talking about.

On my Mi9, there is no option to chang default search provider for swipe up from bottom. Or has it been moved somewhere else? I think it's just missing because it still shows up in home screen setting when I search. But still can't access it.
Select "Classic" in "Home screen" settings. You'll then see "Swipe up on the Home screen" and "Swipe up search provider". It's not available in App drawer mode, obviously.

Mi 9T Pro. Downloaded Today.

I get force close when i click on Superwallpaper :(

Edit: Force Closes only when System Language is set to German. In English, it works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielGab
Dirty flash from EU MIUI 11 stable to 12
Mi9T Pro global
Smooth like butter, battery as good as new
Kudos to all team

Mi9Tpro
The rom are very good. :) Thanks
Have fast charge? It is taking a long time to charge the battery.

Mi9 dirty flash from miui 11 stable.
Flawless.
The super wallpapers are amazing but not very battery friendly and love the clone feature on new camera.
Also think that the problem of the alarm in the stock clock app, where the alarm was not able to be stopped if the phone was in DND is fixed.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi Sir
Why is the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.0.1.0.QJACNXM_v12-10.zip zip signature verification always failed?

通过我的 Mi 10 Pro 上的 Tapatalk发言
Happened to me too until I flashed LR.TEAM TWRP recovery and click on "root device". After than flashing was success.
I was trying to solve it for a whole day until I started trying stuff ... :)
I think I downloaded the ROM 10 times until I figured it out. Hope it will help you.

Whats the status of encryption in xiaomi.eu ROM these days? Is it working properly now?

Last time I checked some years ago it was not supported properly, now I'm considering the ROM again for a new device (Mi Note 10 Lite), so would appreciate some feedback as encryption is mandatory for me.

Thanks!

its updater issue when going from V11 to V12.. download it manually..

I got the same problem on my MI 9 Lite. I wiped the phone completely (everything except USB-OTG and External SD card) and installed a fresh zip of last week build in TWRP.
I still get the same error.
On my second phone, Redmi K30, OTA works perfectly and super fast.
Manual downloads are extremely slow, no matter what mirror I use.
Any way to fix the "all mirrors are currently offline" on the Mi 9 Lite?

Someone says few pages ago led notifications doesn't work with miui12 on mi 9
IS ire true ???
And batterie drain ???
Many thanks

May be you can not. the twrp doesn't support it.

通过我的 Mi 10 Pro 上的 Tapatalk发言

Why wouldn't TWRP support flashing Android 10 over Android 9? My only concern is that upgrading to a higher version of Android on custom ROMs might cause bootloop if the ROMs aren't compatible or something.

Hey guys.First time EU rom for me.Im coming from EvoX which I liked very much!MIUI 12 looks pretty neat!So.Now that I have flashed the stable one on my Mi9T Pro..and let's say I want to go for the beta (which is like an upgrade,not a downgrade of course) how do I do that?Do I dirty flash over the stable?Or do I wipe and flash clean the beta one?How exactly?And most importantly:Is it worth it?Is it better?Less bugs?Better optimization or anything?

Thanks everyone!

hello. mi9tpro can't change battery style. only i?

Attachments

• IMG_20200622_101010.jpg
    IMG_20200622_101010.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 271
Don't have ROM for Redmi K30 Pro (Zoom Edition). I hope soon there is a version for Redmi K30 Pro (Zoom). Thanks team!
Board name: Imipro

Status
Not open for further replies.