MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
devs probably aware already but fwiw these are the issues i've been having (raphael):

- auto brightness acts up on occasion
- when using google discover, system repeatedly reports problems on youtube even if it's not in RAM
- screen on is draining about 25% more
- fingerprint occasionally doesn't respond when in AOD, requires going into lock screen (been having this problem since MIUI 11)
- instagram doesn't upload stories longer than 15 seconds (likely a xiaomi overall problem though)

Hi guys, I installed MIUI 12 (stable version) yesterday on my Mi 9T (davinci) and I have some questions.

1) Why are some icons different than the original icon app? (example: Amazon - Calculator - Drive - Chrome)
2) Why in the settings sometimes "sounds and vibrations" section disappear?
3) How can I remove the left screen on the lock screen?
1) The Icon-Pack often changes with the strange Xiaomi Themes you might download. Chose them wisely so they do not upset you.
2) seems to be a seldom bug, never accrued to me. All I know is: there should be no reason for that entry to disappear ever.
3) You can not remove the left direct-link-screen on the lock scrren, but you can take care, there are no clickable links to apps. There is an edit button and you can simply remove all or all unwanted entries.

Any more questions?

Btw: What's up with the weeklys? Waiting for Mi9SE, MiMix2S, HMNote8 :) Very appreciating the devs work!!!

Reactions: rigna93
devs probably aware already but fwiw these are the issues i've been having (raphael):

1 auto brightness acts up on occasion
2 when using google discover, system repeatedly reports problems on youtube even if it's not in RAM
3 screen on is draining about 25% more
4 fingerprint occasionally doesn't respond when in AOD, requires going into lock screen (been having this problem since MIUI 11)
5 instagram doesn't upload stories longer than 15 seconds (likely a xiaomi overall problem though)
+1 for your points 1 and 3 on a MiMix2S (polaris) (So sad, that it will be abandoned in September already. OIS and Notchless with SDM845 is still unmatched on a Xiaomi device. The only thing missing for me is an oled screen and two days power / 10h+ Screen time).
Auto brightness is 50% too dark in minimum position at least and also at brighter stages, it could go lighter with the ambient light.
Battery drain due to screen consumption is also heavy for the overall usage.

Hi guys, im on V12.0.2.0, now i want to update to V12.0.3.0, my question is: Can I just dirty flash the update or do I need to format data? Another question: Actually my 9T is rooted, in case i just need to dirty flash, do I must flash Magisk again?
Yes and Yes. Just dirtyflash, restart system once (takes a bit longer), then restart into recovery and flash Magisk again.
This is standard procedure, if you stay in the same MIU.EU-Version number (i. e. 12) - if not noted otherwise.

anyone with mi max 3 tried and has a good feedback?
also i thought i saw news about xiaomi is postponing the release of miui 12 till July due to public holiday, so how come we have stable version already???
brilliant question. There seem to be some software-versions out for recent models. EU-Roms are ported versions of those codes.

Is anyone expeierceing any issues with NFC o Mi9 after the latest update?
Couldn't make any payments with my phone

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

No mirror for poco f1? Can't find it in either links

Not released yet...

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored

Reactions: aplinhares
@Florin Tiuga
Works fine for me. Using it nearly daily...
With stable 12.0.1.0 & 12.0.2.0

Try to delete your config and reconfigure it. Also check if NFC is configured corectly.

Is anyone expeierceing any issues with NFC o Mi9 after the latest update?
Couldn't make any payments with my phone

Ur using HCe wallets ? Or something else ?

Yes, HCE.
Stoped working after updating to 12.0.2
I'll reinstall my banking app.
Thanks all for the info.

Im using too on 0.2.0 but no problems at all and i was flashed dirty over 0.1.0

Not released yet...

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
oh thanks didnt know

Im using too on 0.2.0 but no problems at all and i was flashed dirty over 0.1.0

Reinstalled app, dirty flashed again the update. Still not working.
Tested NFC, all ok

xiaomi 10 pro stable rom miui12 12.0.1(6.11) and miui12 6.18 beta version

Anyone use youtube app flash rate only 60hz? (i mean Not play video hz)
Youtube app Not very smooth

But china rom no problem
Flash youtube app very smooth support 90hz

Hello, I have a redmi note 5 with rom eu weekly 20.6.11(miui 12), is it safe to go from beta to stable? what are the steps to follow for a clean installation? I'm new to this, I just use weekly rom, I don't want to brick my cell phone(has rollback according to this)
I have twrp whyred 3.2.3-0

Acabei de instalar o k20 pro rom, deu trabalho, pois foi a primeira vez que o fiz em um xiaomi. Agora apenas teste. Obrigado.
I just installed the k20 pro rom, it took work, because it was the first time I did it on a xiaomi. Now just test. Thank you.

-Google Translate-

Hi, what about miui 11 last beta to miui 12 stable? Can I dirty flash? I'm using redmi note 5 (pro). Thank you.

xiaomi 10 pro stable rom miui12 12.0.1(6.11) and miui12 6.18 beta version

Anyone use youtube app flash rate only 60hz? (i mean Not play video hz)
Youtube app Not very smooth

But china rom no problem
Flash youtube app very smooth support 90hz

hello guys, I had previous miui weekly rom, decided to flash latest stable rom, after which system launches for around few seconds and then there is circle on a black background. Tried to install latest weekly - boot stucks on miui logo and doesnt start. I have twrp and installing from it. What can I do now?

hello guys, I had previous miui weekly rom, decided to flash latest stable rom, after which system launches for around few seconds and then there is circle on a black background. Tried to install latest weekly - boot stucks on miui logo and doesnt start. I have twrp and installing from it. What can I do now?
Hello,

You didn't read the 2nd post and didn't asked before if you can dirty flash stable MIUI 12 over weekly ROM...

Now, "Format Data" in TWRP is the best solution for you. ;)

Reactions: myztic and AndresDB
Hello,

You didn't read the 2nd post and didn't asked before if you can dirty flash stable MIUI 12 over weekly ROM...

Now, "Format Data" in TWRP is the best solution for you. ;)
yes, you are right, i missed this one. Shouldnt have installed it though, now lost all data hah

Status
Not open for further replies.