Thanks for support!
I use Full screen gestures but show line on bottom
Are u same me?
Can disable it?
Yes, you can from here.
18d8b5140c475b87a99da8e61292ec58.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello guys,
I'm very new here, so I was wondering what you might recommend. I have a Mi 9T Pro with MIUI 11.0.6.0(QFKEUXM) and want to switch to MIUI 12. Now the first question which version should I use, to use my mobile as a daily driver? Does the stable version still have many bugs? Thanks for your help!

Mi 9T here. On the updates, it's showing `V12.0.3.0.QFJCNXM ` as weekly release but I can see it under stable release? Which is correct?

Xz03LvJ.jpg

Hello guys,
I'm very new here, so I was wondering what you might recommend. I have a Mi 9T Pro with MIUI 11.0.6.0(QFKEUXM) and want to switch to MIUI 12. Now the first question which version should I use, to use my mobile as a daily driver? Does the stable version still have many bugs? Thanks for your help!
Hello,
I use Weekly ROM on my Mi 9T, no important bugs and other bugs are fixed faster than Stable. ;)
Do not forget you will need to "Format Data" in TWRP to install and use xiaomi.eu ROM, from Official ROM.
:)

Mi 9T here. On the updates, it's showing `V12.0.3.0.QFJCNXM ` as weekly release but I can see it under stable release? Which is correct?

Xz03LvJ.jpg
It can't be a weekly update if you installed Stable ROM so it's only a display bug in the Updater app. ;)

It can't be a weekly update if you installed Stable ROM so it's only a display bug in the Updater app
Most likely, I also see the version under stable release on both provided links. And I think latest weekly is 12.6.XX

Everything works superd.... But i have noticed.... I keep a folder in homescreen, with shortcut..... only Youtube app keeps disappearing from there.... I have to add it again n again.... Using Poco launcher.... Is it launcher problem or OS????

Everything works superd.... But i have noticed.... I keep a folder in homescreen, with shortcut..... only Youtube app keeps disappearing from there.... I have to add it again n again.... Using Poco launcher.... Is it launcher problem or OS????
Try to uninstall Youtube and reinstall it? Don't know about Poco launcher...

Reactions: Suhaib
Hello,
I use Weekly ROM on my Mi 9T, no important bugs and other bugs are fixed faster than Stable. ;)
Do not forget you will need to "Format Data" in TWRP to install and use xiaomi.eu ROM, from Official ROM.
:)

It can't be a weekly update if you installed Stable ROM so it's only a display bug in the Updater app. ;)
Thanks a lot!
What about the warranty of the phone without root?
Would a step back to official Rom be easy?
Sorry for the stupid questions :/

Hello, guys! Could anyone on Stable 12.0.2 version answer me if the "slip down" function, to expand a notification is working?
I'm currently on the weekly ROM and when I tried the Stable 12.0.1 version it wasn't working yet.

Hi, I've one question, How add USB audio compatibility for redmi note 7, because I buy USB c headphone, please. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I had the same issue even with the Global rom and using Poco Launcher. Might be an issue with Poco Launcher.

Reactions: Suhaib
Bug : Currently running stable 12.0.3 version and i cannot change the notification shade to android style even though i have turned on that option

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-01-10-17-21-609_com.miui.notification.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-01-10-17-21-609_com.miui.notification.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 315
Can anyone tell me if with miui 12 has some overheat problem compared to miui 11 in k30 pro zoom?
P.S.
We weed mandatorily to install magisk in a new installation ROM?
Thanks to all.

1) We have our own app icons on our ROMs. They don't necessarily match the ones on Play Store. If you don't like them, delete the /system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons folder with TWRP, if your TWRP allows it.

I did this. I deleted the miui_mod_icons folder with TWRP but then some of the apps lost the default rounded corner mask as you can see on the screenshot below. I had to put them all in folder cos they look ugly.

Is there a way to fix this? Or maybe in future updates?
Screenshot_2020-07-02-14-02-35-522_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-02-14-02-53-280_com.snaptube.premium.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-02-14-03-20-565_com.miui.home.jpg

Reactions: rigna93
I did this. I deleted the miui_mod_icons folder with TWRP but then some of the apps lost the default rounded corner mask as you can see on the screenshot below. I had to put them all in folder cos they look ugly.

Is there a way to fix this? Or maybe in future updates?
Try setting a different theme, then set the default theme again and reboot. If that doesn't help, I don't know. Default icons is not something we offer on our ROMs.

Hi, where can I find this?

toco miui 12

View attachment 30706
You can't. Xiaomi hasn't released one yet.

Is there a way to fix this? Or maybe in future updates? View attachment 30702View attachment 30703View attachment 30704
I found the solution.

You must leave only some mod icons in the folder that you removed. You can download these icons from: https://gofile.io/d/6roDnu

Recreate the folder and put the icons in.

Then download "MIUI 12" theme from theme store and apply it ;)

Can someone confirm that there's no multiple audio sources in this stable version?
Am kinda get used to that because it's really useful with this new floating windows feature.

On Mi 9

Status
Not open for further replies.