MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can you tell me the Android security patch date of this Mi 10 ROM (12.0.1.0)?

It's 2020/05/01 .... ( It should be ok for uploading non-english screenshot I guess ? )

125353.jpg

Not detecting sim card for all banking applications in redmi k20 new firmware

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-07-12-25-46-723_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-07-12-25-46-723_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 184
Not detecting sim card for all banking applications in redmi k20 new firmware
Solution given by @Shahriar Ahmed:

Go to "Settings" > Manage apps" > "Installed apps" > search for your banking app and select it > "Permissions" > Find "Get Device info" and allow it."

Please feedback if this solution worked for you.

:)

Can you check Android security patch date info in "My Device" > "All specs" menu, is it same?

Yes.....

Update: The App that I was not able to use , is functioning through Dual App now.
I've read some post , they had the same problem with this app in EU Rom ; though devices / versions were different

125355.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I will create a patch to install in TWRP (~1 hour to wait because I'm downloading latest Mi 10 Global ROM to take some infos to create the patch). ;)

Don't know if it will work without issue on Mi 10... This device was released quite recently... :)

Reactions: neosnow
HI , I flashed MIUI12 stable on my MI10 ( UMI ) without Magisk . It's all good , but I got CTS profile Match Failed.
I suspect this cause an app failed to open. I've re-flashed once but in vain.
How can i fix this ?
Try to install this zip in TWRP => ***Deleted link => Not working***

And please do not forget to feedback. :)

EDIT: Not working, still "CTS Match = false" result... It's weird... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: neosnow
Why is this version so buggy? Why does the dialer freeze when I want to do anything, why has my runtime dropped brutally, why has my phone become slower? I use MI 9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Unsure if this is specific to MIUI 12, but the implemented Notification LED option for the K30 4G Phoenix does not work with notifications for me. QMMI hjas it working fine, I've toggled the options for the notification LED to work in 'Additional Settings' and in each app to no avail. Notification LED works with the charger, though. Unsure what might've broken it, if this is an issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-07-19-37-05-145_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-07-19-37-05-145_com.android.settings.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2020-07-07-19-38-02-690_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-07-19-38-02-690_com.android.settings.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 204
Hello, i have a question, supposely it's compatible with TUCO, right? i mean for Note 10 Lite, so what rom do i have to download from there? and what should i use to install it if possible? thanks

1) I only use the original stock theme so I don't understand why some icons don't follow the original app icon from Play Store.
2) It's strange because I reset the phone to the factory settings. I shouldn't be suffering from these bugs.
3) I've already removed all links and I wanted to know if it was possible to disable that screen.

Thank you for your answers.
1) is solved, I noticed.
2) remains mysterious, is it still missing sometimes?
3) The answer is no. Does it bother you though?

Last edited:
Does anyone know when is it going to be able to swipe down the notifications to expand them?
Really miss this function. Currently it is needed to click on the expand button in every notification.

Does anyone know when is it going to be able to swipe down the notifications to expand them?
Really miss this function. Currently it is needed to click on the expand button in every notification.

Works well for me here. I mean the swiping to expand.

Hi, the poco F1 is in the list. but im not seeing the rom file in the links (tried both of them)

12.0.3.0 stable, MI 9T. Somewhy I've not found how to disable a cleaner, antivirus, etc buttons at the top of recent apps. Have this feature is gone? It was disableable in the launcher settings, as I remember. Thanks.

Try swiping down with 2 fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.