MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8 Stable 12.0 installed (update from Stable 11.0) - all working fine, thank you!

EDIT: Launcher is crashing when opening "tagesschau" App V: 3.0.2.

Last edited:
quick question , is there a fastboot version of the 11.0.5.0 for joyeuse ?? as I have not seen a official twrp as yet .. does the pitch black version work ??

How version 12.0.7 on Mi10? Everything okay?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

just dirty flashed from 12.0.4.0. everything seems fine, just the same swipe down in center screen bug being gone after charging still frustrates me.

Could you explain this problem? What and when happened?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mi 8 miui 12 stable 12.0.1
1. YouTube still doesn't work in picture-in-picture mode
2. When you turn off the "darken wallpaper" item in dark mode, they still remain darkened. (only for superwallpaper)
3. In the "miui laboratory" settings, to change the "AI preloading" item, you must click on the word itself, but not on the help switch icon. Change is triggered if there was no toggle animation
In general, this version can already be used.

Last edited:
Mi 8 miui 12 stable 12.0.1
1. YouTube still doesn't work in picture-in-picture mode
2. When you turn off the "darken wallpaper" item in dark mode, they still remain darkened
3. In the "miui laboratory" settings, to change the "AI preload" item, you must click on the word itself, but not on the help switch icon. Change is triggered if there was no toggle animation
In general, this version can already be used

Just wonder what the usage of AI preloading the default was disable

Hi everyone, I found in the devices list model: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, but when I click on the download link from sourceforge.net or androidhost, I could not find the right rom. Was it deleted? how can I find the rom for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite???

Thanks!!!

Mi8 in version 12.0.1.0 unfortunately the problem with the screen off time is back. While setting it to 30 seconds it returns to 15 seconds by it self. I also choose to turn on the screen when i receive notification but this automatically returns to the screen off for notifications.
Hopefully they will be able to fix that bug as they do to the latest miui 11.

Updated my Mi8 from stable miui V11.0.8.0 to v12.0.1.0. magisk 20.4 is working.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Note 7
*Still Higher RAM Usage than Miui 11
*Swipe down for Notifications on Home Screen stops working after a while

Updated my Mi8 from stable miui V11.0.8.0 to v12.0.1.0. magisk 20.4 is working.

Hi, I've updated aswell, but I don't get the new fast settings panel. It's still the old miui 11 style. Do you have it? ( I mean when you swipe down from the upper border and toggle wifi, etc.

Hi, I've updated aswell, but I don't get the new fast settings panel. It's still the old miui 11 style. Do you have it? ( I mean when you swipe down from the upper border and toggle wifi, etc.
Go to the settings, display and there you have somewhere option to toggle it on.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi. I installed this version of miui on my MI8 but my smartphone is starting and working couple seconds then it start rebooting the system.

On mi Mi 8 I don't recive Instagram and Telegram notifications. Someone know how to solve?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi8 v12.0.1.0 there is a bug with the name of the app icons. The name is cut from the middle. A reboot fixed it, but after a while it re-apeares.
ff0f4877095169c076c1b82f1fd6f040.jpg

Removing the home screen search bar also fixs the problem.

Last edited:
a yes with a question mark .. that's not very helpful :)

will rephrase
1- is there a fastboot version of 11.0.5.0 for hmnote9proEU ?
2- is there a working twrp ? (as I have only seen the PBRP version)
3- has anyone installed the Pitch Black version on joyeuse ? and what is the verdict

Thanks folks

hi guys i want ask about Redmi 8 i see that you release stable version miui12 but it is on android 9 or 10 ?
cos xiaomi release miui12 on august so i want ask will y later make new xiaomi.eu rom ?

also i want ask about Redmi 9 will be also miui12 your rom ?

cos i want buy redmi 8 or redmi 9 but i must be sure which phone support your ROM thx for answers

hi guys i want ask about Redmi 8 i see that you release stable version miui12 but it is on android 9 or 10 ?
cos xiaomi release miui12 on august so i want ask will y later make new xiaomi.eu rom ?

also i want ask about Redmi 9 will be also miui12 your rom ?

cos i want buy redmi 8 or redmi 9 but i must be sure which phone support your ROM thx for answers
Only Redmi 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.