MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if u wanna use new saturn super wallpaper , use magisk to root phone and after instal wallpaper alpha thru mixplorer and ull have the newest super wallpaper for those whis using stable versions !!! Have a great evening !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Made dirty flash on poco from 11.0.9.0 and everything looks great. Miui 12 is amazing. Just one question. How enable floating Windows? I can't and don't know why. Thanks

Hello, i saw in the table that it has been release the miui12 rom for tulip, redmi note 6 pro, but i can't find the rom in the downloads list. where can i find it? thank you
I'd be very interested in that myself...
No available download on AFH or sourceforge.

Hello someone help me. I just need the boot.img of Eu stable 12.0.1 rom for redmi note 7(Lavender). If you have already downloaded that rom, help me by uploading that boot.img file. please.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

do i need any kernel to have better battery or performance ?! ( Redmi note 7 )
You may need predator stormbreaker kernel. Better performance and battery friendly.
0f2f66ceef8a7e0da59f74f22ccf0730.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MohRez
installed and working on redmi S2, i was hoping it was android 10, but i will stay with the desire

mi mail doesn't load the messages after update, it`s to need remove the accounts and add it again

I did a clean install on my Mi 8 of the stable Miui 12 rom. Everything was working flawlessly for about 5 hours. However, after some time both my SIMs began losing and regaining signal, and wifi began malfunctioning as well (I insist everything worked great for 5 hours!). Then, after the signal issues, the phone stopped recognising both my sims (crossed sim symbol in the upper bar) and the tun-on-wifi button is greyed out. There might have been a slight overheating during the process but I am not sure. Last, I saw with my own eyes how the apk "Herramientas de SIM" (SIM Tools) disapeared right before my eyes (from app box and from applications list under settings).

I tried to perform a factory reset in the phone settings but it didn't fix the issue, and now I'm unable to even boot the phone (can't login to google/xiaomi account bc, well, no source of internet is recognised).

I'd really appreciate any help, I've been stuck with these issues after flashing the xiaomi.eu rom and I really don't know what else to do.

EDIT: long after the factory reset the signal came back for a while again, but it's still disconnecting and connecting constantly (unusable) and the SIM Tools apk has never popped-up again

EDIT2: screw it, i'm done with miui, lineageos is working without issues

Last edited:
I came from Global stable, flashed this stable ROM (did a data wipe prior)... So far I love this ROM! Ocasionally I had glitches with app icons not showing correctly, not since few days since flash. Also, my gmail app was not receiving push notifications on ocasion (applied autostart and removed battery restrictions for gmail app, looks ok for now.) I really love the new MIUI 12 and all the good work developers here done to it to make it better for us in the EU. My device is Mi8 btw. Keep up the good work!

Hi,
I'm on 12.0.3 on K20Pro, and I have a bug with the clock : It's doesn"t launch anymore. I tryed to clean cache.
And help?
Thanks

Hi all,
i'm new and think i'll buy mi10 ultra... could someone tell me if a global eu rom will be released for mi10 ultra? Or if it will be translated in italian?
Thanks!

Hi all,
i'm new and think i'll buy mi10 ultra... could someone tell me if a global eu rom will be released for mi10 ultra? Or if it will be translated in italian?
Thanks!
Yes, China Phone = China Rom = Eu rom

Italian will be included.

Since its lacking of band 20 I didn't order one yet, rumor has it, there might be a global version prior Christmas, maybe we should wait :)

The rumor:

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I need to dawngrade to miui 11,
I lost all the sound of the phone when If put mobile data after upgrading to the miui 12. the sound only works on wifi :/
If I can't do this I will have to buy another phone .
Xiaomi sucks :(

Yes, China Phone = China Rom = Eu rom

Italian will be included.

Since its lacking of band 20 I didn't order one yet, rumor has it, there might be a global version prior Christmas, maybe we should wait :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Oh..ok i will wait for it..

HMK20/Mi9T: Went from stable V12.0.3.0.QFJCNXM to stable V12.0.4.0.QFJCNXM and now my first sim card doesn't connect to the network properly.
When I toggle mobile data on for my first sim card, it instantly toggles itself off ("4G" visible in the status bar for half a second).

Any ideas?

Thank you

Edit: Tried restarting, re-inserting the SIM card, resetting the SIM card settings. Nothing helps.
Edit 2: Fixed. Reset the first SIM card in settings (connect & share > last menu item), pulled the SIM tray, shut down, reinserted the SIM tray, booted, and it now works.
This is still an issue. Happens every couple of days. I have to pull the sims out, turn the phone off and on again, then it works again for a couple of days.

Didn't happen with 12.0.3.0.

Can anyone confirm?

Edit: the second sim always works. When this happens, even telephony doesn't work with the first sim.

Last edited:
currently I have (on poco f2pro) the 20.8.7 android 11, I would like to switch to the stable miui12, I have to do something in particular or just do format data and the various wipe?

ty

Inviato dal mio POCO F2 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi everyone.
Do somebody faced with "active mode" on Mi 10 Pro?
I`m use 12.0.4.0 and after sometimes(random) the phone dont go to deep sleep.

Contacts FC on mix 3... Is there any way to fix it?

Edit: fixed by installing with TWRP previous version of contacts app (11.0.8.4)

Last edited:
Reactions: ridzalm
Hey guys, I have a weekly xiaomi.eu on my mi 8 pro(UD) global version. I was trying to install the xiaomieu stable, but after install the ROM is booted and after some time the phone reboot into recovery mode(twrp).

How Itried to install?
Went settings -> my device -> choose package to update -> chose stable .zip file that i've downloaded

Hey guys, I have a weekly xiaomi.eu on my mi 8 pro(UD) global version. I was trying to install the xiaomieu stable, but after install the ROM is booted and after some time the phone reboot into recovery mode(twrp).

How Itried to install?
Went settings -> my device -> choose package to update -> chose stable .zip file that i've downloaded
Looks like FORMAT data is needed.

Reactions: HJIG.
Status
Not open for further replies.