MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Since I'm on 20.6.18 do I still need to format data and everything or I can dirty flash the new android 11 stable build?

Cheers

Is there anybody who already updated to the latest version of MIUI Stable based on Android 11? I just finished browsing MIUI Chinese forum and found out there are multiple bugs reported. So I am concerned about this recent update.

So weird. Couldn't find it Xiaomi.eu Download page but in Updater app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-09-21-41-19-693_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-09-21-41-19-693_com.android.chrome.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 160
Damn, I've downloaded the new version but now I'm scared to flash it since it was pulled :D

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.3.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11 - Is the new one, right?

I upgraded dirty from latest miui 12 stable (android 10) to android 11. Everything is normal but app openings is slow. I'm waiting even when entering to Whatsapp. Is this slowdown software? Or does it require clean flash? I am a Mi 10 user. It would be great if a mi 10 user who does clean flash writes the experience.

Exactly the same with my global Mi10. Lagging is more than annoying as it happens with everything, everywhere.

Reactions: Nicatorium
Damn, I've downloaded the new version but now I'm scared to flash it since it was pulled :D

Yes, glad you didn't update. Heard a lot bugs reported, such as "ok google" not functioning. Still observing now. It's a huge jump from android 10 to 11. There must be a lot of annoying little bugs.

Reactions: ravione

Don't do it. I didn't notice it was android 11 and installed it. I can't make or receive phone calls and a little sluggish. I'm just about to try and flash back.

Reactions: ravione
I updated my f2 Pro form 12.0.8.0 to 12.1.2.1 and everything is perfect. Thanks Devs!
@ingbrzy is there any chance we could get the device name updated in the settings? It's showing up as k30pro again
Many thanks!

Reactions: shlomoa
Can you dirty flash it back without clearing the data?

Nope. You have to format everything as you are downgrading from Android 11 to 10. :/

I've had to do it yesterday as I was returning from 20.9.4..

I'm really glad that I didn't jumped the gun with this release.

I can't make calls either. Just noticed update was pulled from the server.
It's so pitying seeing our first few users become the lab rats. I noticed this sort of incident happened multiple times already. Even though I totally respect Xiaomi.eu team's hard work, I still suggest the team to double-check damaging bugs before releasing the latest ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.