MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you update Messenger latest beta version? Maybe they fixed in beta version messenger
oh i just searched, the beta version is full. may be i'll try to download from apkpure. ty
im in 281.0.0.15.120 is lastest. and apkpure also. where i can find lastest beta version ?
update: nothing change. still nothing seem like or bubble.

Last edited:
oh i just searched, the beta version is full. may be i'll try to download from apkpure. ty
im in 281.0.0.15.120 is lastest. and apkpure also. where i can find lastest beta version ?
update: nothing change. still nothing seem like or bubble.
Use lite version. It's working

For some unknown reason I recieve a toast messagge with "null" text every time I touch any search field. By an app "toast catcher" from google play I've determined that the source of the toast is "Android system".
It happens in launcher search, in browser search. How can I fix this? I may have not provided all the necessary permissions during first setup, but now I don't know what to do.

Poco f2 pro, 12.1.2 stable.
Upon digging with my problem I've connected to ADB and decided to logcat what's happening. Logcat is filled with this message: Снимок.PNG

Maybe its connected with the issues I have..

Having a ton of problems with Stable Android 11 on Mi 10 Pro.

Full screen gestures do not work if I use a third party launcher. They only work on default system launcher.

Dual apps also don't work on a third party launcher. This is likely because of the new Work Profile management introduced in Android 11 (the Dual app system depends on the old work profile system).

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Having a ton of problems with Stable Android 11 on Mi 10 Pro.

Full screen gestures do not work if I use a third party launcher. They only work on default system launcher.

Dual apps also don't work on a third party launcher. This is likely because of the new Work Profile management introduced in Android 11 (the Dual app system depends on the old work profile system).

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
Aside from those issues, which doesn't affect my daily use, what are the other issues you encounter? I'm thinking of updating soon if the rom is somehow stable to an average user.

Now I'm using pixel experience rom on my mi8... Nd now I want to flash miui eu stable build on my mi 8.... So i need to formate data nd wipe system, data, delvik art, cache.. nd flash eu latest stable build nd reboot.. is I'm right???

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

On Mi 10 Lite Monet last build. Camera can't used.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-13-12-39-46-769_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-13-12-39-46-769_com.android.camera.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_2020-09-13-12-40-01-472_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-13-12-40-01-472_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20200913_124029.jpg
    IMG_20200913_124029.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 191
With v4 on mi10 everything is perfect. Deleted all dual apps accounts and now works without any troubles.

hello, little bug on a poco f2 pro.
when I exit ultra saver mode
and that I click on the "G" of google / discover it asks me to connect manually, youtube, gmail etc work perfectly.
cache and erased data.
and some times the playstore logo disappears from the desktop and a notification appears

the bug is still there as on the attached video
I have the same bug with the betas in android 10 but not with the official rom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello.
I have MIUI 12.1 20.6.18 weekly on a Note5 Whyred.

Are you planning to release a 12.1 Stable rom?
If the answer is yes, would it be possible to change from my weekly version to the stable without formatting the device?

Thank you for your work.

Hello.
I have MIUI 12.1 20.6.18 weekly on a Note5 Whyred.

Are you planning to release a 12.1 Stable rom?
If the answer is yes, would it be possible to change from my weekly version to the stable without formatting the device?

Thank you for your work.
No, you have to Format data from weekly to stable

Reactions: Wachuwey
Status
Not open for further replies.