MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
On Mi Note 10 Lite, the dialer app is the one from Xiaomi or the google dialer app, on xiaomi.eu?
I still waiting for the unlock days countdown, but i have this doubt, thanks.

Hello
On Mi Note 10 Lite, the dialer app is the one from Xiaomi or the google dialer app, on xiaomi.eu?
I still waiting for the unlock days countdown, but i have this doubt, thanks.
What doubt? my neighbor use the Mi Note 10 pro, he had both of it. but he prefer the google one so he choosed.

What doubt? my neighbor use the Mi Note 10 pro, he had both of it. but he prefer the google one so he choosed.
The doubt is simple, in the forum Mi note 10 lite, one user says that the mi note 10 lite uses the global rom, so the global rom have the google app for dialer and contacts, my question is, xiaomi.eu uses the original dialer and contacts from xiaomi, because mi note 10 lite is not mi note 10, Mi note 10 lite is a global model only , so i think. Thanks

Format data is mandatory for go from stable to weekly?
Mandatory = Not really but highly recommended. ;)

You can try but you will also need to install a "patch" to be able to boot. Explanation here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-9-10.57356/post-561777

Send me a PM with your device name and your current ROM version to get the boot "patch" for use the Weekly ROM (also don't forget that you need to apply the patch after each Weekly ROM installation).

:)

Mandatory = Not really but highly recommended. ;)

You can try but you will also need to install a "patch" to be able to boot. Explanation here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-9-10.57356/post-561777

Send me a PM with your device name and your current ROM version to get the boot "patch" for use the Weekly ROM (also don't forget that you need to apply the patch after each Weekly ROM installation).

:)

The patch... Is It replaces the build.prop weekly for the Stable Rom?
Please, could you explain It?

Thank you

The patch... Is It replaces the build.prop weekly for the Stable Rom?
Please, could you explain It?

Thank you
You only need to edit "ro.build.version.security_patch" info but, to pass SafetyNet check, you also need to edit "ro.build.fingerprint" and "ro.system.build.fingerprint" (from Official ROM and matching with the security patch date info) in '/system/build.prop' file.

That's what my patch do. ;)

What is an app?
<troll>
That is a very good question!
app is the short form of application and is common to use for communication arround the world. Probably it has the birthday when the smartphone was born where has the biten apple for logo. The store where you could buy or install application was named APPSTORE.
</troll>

Reactions: The Light Bringer
You only need to edit "ro.build.version.security_patch" info but, to pass SafetyNet check, you also need to edit "ro.build.fingerprint" and "ro.system.build.fingerprint" (from Official ROM and matching with the security patch date info) in '/system/build.prop' file.

That's what my patch do. ;)

Ok. Thank you! I hope to know how to do it.

Reactions: AnatolDv
Any one now if the series MI8 Stable have new upgrades or is the end for the stable too?Thanks

Somehow this question remains unanswered. Who can help?

The Beta for Mi8 is EOL.
Is the Stable EOL as well or should we switch to Stable to still get security updates and such?
When switching to Stable, data wipe is needed. Any way to avoid this by waiting for Stable to reach the current version of Beta?

Help would be VERY appreciated.

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
Just realised I'm still on 10.3.2 stable... (Mi max 3) so old yes I know.. can I do dirty flash to 12 stable? Just wipe delvik and cache of course.....

Thanks.

I'm on the new stable version since last Saturday and for me most is working perfect. Till now i noticed only two problems with the Stable A11 version:

- im not able to play any video from the gallery.. when i press play always open the file manager and ask me if i want move a file
- credit card app is not working.. banking apps no problem, also SaftenetPass is OK.

Phone is POCO F2 Pro 6/128.. before i was on the official global ROM i did a Fullwipe and after installed the new Stable A11 with TWRP 3.4.1

How is it with Mi 10 Ultra is the update to the stable version 12.0.10 worse? In this release, improvements have been made to batteries and temperatures. Does this apply to all models ?

What then is better to install ?

I habe flashed the 12.0.10 now to my Ultra and am super happy. Battery consumption seems good and no problems identified until now. Though did not really spend a lot of time with the weekly 20.9.3 so no benchmark available

Reactions: maverick2001
How is it with Mi 10 Ultra is the update to the stable version 12.0.10 worse? In this release, improvements have been made to batteries and temperatures. Does this apply to all models ?

What then is better to install ?
If you spend time to read some pages of this topic you'll see everybody"s happy or not.
If you minded important for you!

Reactions: Tigerli76
What is trusted credentials in privacy settings? There lots of toggles
184c234d4f726e3cb9b1fe31c172b470.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Good morning: in the last beta there was the September update and not in the stable one and the avast is not updated, thanks

You can confirm that if the sensations of the beta released yesterday 09/17 seem somewhat more stable than the ROM itself that was released last week, a new stable version will be made for all of us who have been in trouble since last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.