Resolved [MIUI 12 Beta 20.4.30][K20/Mi 9T] Low max number of notification's icons in Status Bar

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hello, the thread's title said all. ^^

The max number of notification's icons is 3, there is enough space to have many more icons on K20/Mi 9T devices (no notch).

:)

Reactions: rafxar
yeah... if i remember correctly there was a possibility in the global version of original xiaomi to group or show all :)

It's not a bug though, it's by design. You should ask Xiaomi to change their design choice...
I increased the maximum number of icons to 5 (except for devices with wide notches), I think it's enough.

Reactions: magiccampos
It's not a bug though, it's by design. You should ask Xiaomi to change their design choice...
I increased the maximum number of icons to 5 (except for devices with wide notches), I think it's enough.
Hi, is there any possibily to change it like how it is in global?, i have a mi10 pro and there is so much space for more icons, thank you so much for your roms and thank you for the mi10 series camera fix ^^

Hi, is there any possibily to change it like how it is in global?, i have a mi10 pro and there is so much space for more icons, thank you so much for your roms and thank you for the mi10 series camera fix ^^
To what limit? I don't use Global ROMs.

Oh ok, i dont know the limit but for example in this screenshot It would be full of icons till the end i tested It when the phone arrived to me and had global rom by default, thank you
^^[
Pd: i think It was this way too in latest Miui 11 beta
ATTACH=full]29853[/ATTACH]
I found a screenshot! Seems like It was 9 icons the limit, thank you
Pd: i think in latest beta of Miui 11 in xiaomi.eu It was this way too
@Igor Eisberg

Yes, and how would that play well with different notch sizes and non-constant number of icons on the right side?
Well in Mi10 series and other devices there is no notch or is at the left so It could work but yeah in other devices would be more difficult, i was talking more of Mi10 series but i dont know in other devices how It would play :(