[MIUI 13/14][MAGISK][ROOT] Enable dark mode on third party apps

Oh really? So this is useless now?
The system's force dark mode has a little issue. You have to turn dark mode off and then back on. Except if you have this module. But because the system has force dark mode, you won't have to uninstall apps again. Together everything works better

Reactions: famusc
Hello, can you make a version for miui 14?
P.s they changed the ForceDarkAppSettings.json file path to /system_ext/etc/forcedarkconfig/ForceDarkAppSettings.json
And they might have changed its format so here it's

Hello, can you make a version for miui 14?
P.s they changed the ForceDarkAppSettings.json file path to /system_ext/etc/forcedarkconfig/ForceDarkAppSettings.json
And they might have changed its format so here it's
I'll try to make it. I need also the position of packages.list. Please also share the file to check its content.
On miui 14 this patch should be useless, no? Dark mode should be available for all apps, am I wrong?

Reactions: MMETMA66
I'll try to make it. I need also the position of packages.list. Please also share the file to check its content.

Packages.list is in the same path /data/system/packages.list
Here it's
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12kZMWVbNRiBk5cawCE7J1mlfowuHbDhe/view?usp=drivesdk

On miui 14 this patch should be useless, no? Dark mode should be available for all apps, am I wrong?
Some Apps are hidden using the forcedarkmodeconfig.json and some apps just aren't on the list for example {Google Go} app

This module works only if it finds both ForceDarkAppSettings.json and packages.list files.
Please download the correct file for your MIUI version.

* The module is provided as it is, with no support. If you make changes, please give credit *
Tested on MIUI 13 stable MI 10 Ultra.

On MIUI 13 i had no apps at all before your module, on MIU 14 i had apps but no google apps prior to your module. Works great also for MIUI 13 and MIUI 14, tested on mi 11 pro.

Thank you for creating it and for updating it to MIUI 14

Reactions: famusc