MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Melvh619

Members
Jan 12, 2022
Currently using Mi9 - 12.5.6.0, (Latest MIUI.eu stable)
I had already backed up all my files,
After the MIUI13 stable had published, any best solution for me to perform clean flash? As i think my rom has full of UI rubbish, and it might affect performance.

pocof3_2021

Members
Oct 3, 2017
Currently using Mi9 - 12.5.6.0, (Latest MIUI.eu stable)
I had already backed up all my files,
After the MIUI13 stable had published, any best solution for me to perform clean flash? As i think my rom has full of UI rubbish, and it might affect performance.
no stable rom for mi9 yet

mr.zhusupbekov

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Hi everyone. I've updated my Xiaomi mi 11 pro (mars) from 12.5.20 to the 13.0.5, looks ok, a lot thanks for dev team, amazing work! Because I had a troubles with local banking app when I was on 12.5, now its fixed with new rom.

Comments on 13.0.5 stable:
1) frequently shown video recording icon at the top of the screen, but I am not actually launched recording, looks like a bug (screenshot attached);
2) on 12.5 there was search panel by swipe up on the home screen, now it's disappeared. How can I search apps for example, on the device?
3) could you please pin to the first post step by step instruction of ROM update if the file type is "recovery". Does it mean that I just need to install via twrp without data wipe? Or how? I can be mistaken, maybe just pin the link for the instruction, because I am afraid to lose data. P.s. I understood how to update if the file type is "fastboot", but sometimes roms are "recovery" and it is confusing.

Attachments

• IMG_20220112_104359.jpg
    IMG_20220112_104359.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone. I've updated my Xiaomi mi 11 pro (mars) from 12.5.20 to the 13.0.5, looks ok, a lot thanks for dev team, amazing work! Because I had a troubles with local banking app when I was on 12.5, now its fixed with new rom.

Comments on 13.0.5 stable:
1) frequently shown video recording icon on the top of the screen, but I am not actually launched recording, looks like a bug (screenshot attached);
2) on 12.5 there was search panel by swipe up on the home screen, now it's disappeared. How can I search apps for example, on the device?
3) could you please pin to the first post step by step instruction of ROM update if the file type is "recovery". Does it mean that I just need to install via twrp without data wipe? Or how? I can be mistaken, maybe just pin the link for the instruction, because I am afraid to loose data. P.s. I understood how to update if file type is fastboot, but sometimes roms are recovery and it is confusing.
1) Do you use facial unlock ? It may explain why you have this behaviour

2) I saw the suggestion to enable the app drawer (I don't have an A12 device, on A11 it is Parameters > Home screen > Home screen > With App drawer), it has an app search.

3)Yes, you just install via TWRP without wipe. It is explained in the "Installation via TWRP" part of the first post : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/

edbanshee

Members
Dec 13, 2021
Just update my Mi 11 Lite. But why does it feel like there is no difference in the looks? Like, I dont have the new widgets, or the new control center, that kind of stuff that has been show as new features of this version. Is it because the xiaomi.eu doesnt include them or is it specific to my device version?

Reactions: samirglima

baronkaz

Members
Jun 11, 2019
installed 13.0.2.0 stable on my f3, it seems it works normal, but after update i do not get facebook messenger notification sound when screen is locked. messenger is in autostart, locked in recents, allowed all permissions, battery saver - no restrictions. if screen is unlocked i get the sound notification, but when screen is locked i do not. app reinstall does not solve this problem. any suggestions?

Last edited:

chifta

Members
Oct 20, 2019
when I run fastboot install rom,where to format caches and art because some guy tell me,if I dont format cache it will be drain my battery.

studioworks123

Members
Jan 11, 2022
installed 13.0.2.0 stable on my f3, it seems it works normal, but after update i do not get facebook messenger notification sound when screen is locked. messenger is in autostart, locked in recents, allowed all permissions, battery saver - no restrictions. if screen is unlocked i get the sound notification, but when screen is locked i do not. app reinstall does not solve this problem. any suggestions?
have you done a factory reset from menu after install the rom?

Reactions: katerpanne

studioworks123

Members
Jan 11, 2022
After mor than 24h with 13 stable version on my Mi 11,
only problem detected it´s backup/restore services from google
are not working. any suggest? ... thanks.

Are dual app working fine?

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 66

darki

Members
May 3, 2016
Just update my Mi 11 Lite. But why does it feel like there is no difference in the looks? Like, I dont have the new widgets, or the new control center, that kind of stuff that has been show as new features of this version. Is it because the xiaomi.eu doesnt include them or is it specific to my device version?
You can find out by using search function. Was answered multiple times before.
in short: Widgets not included by xiaomi.eu. Control center will be included after reaching beta status (actually it's alpha),

Mammad

Members
Dec 6, 2016
There was a bug in first android 11 ROMs! In Whatsapp, tabbing the downloaded image wouldn't open it and shows that the image need to re-download again and this circle continued every time, so in the last update with using a same folder for both Whatsapp and dual one, this problem solved! But in this update by separating the storage to two (Main and for Dual app) the problem showd up again! This happens mostly for forwarded pictures!
I Flashed the ROM with Update command (Dirty)! Anyone faced this problem? Cleaned installed ones? Any body?

studioworks123

Members
Jan 11, 2022
There was a bug in first android 11 ROMs! In Whatsapp, tabbing the downloaded image wouldn't open it and shows that the image need to re-download again and this circle continued every time, so in the last update with using a same folder for both Whatsapp and dual one, this problem solved! But in this update by separating the storage to two (Main and for Dual app) the problem showd up again! This happens mostly for forwarded pictures!
I Flashed the ROM with Update command (Dirty)! Anyone faced this problem? Cleaned installed ones? Any body?
if you read full thread, you will see a lot of recommendations of clean install (format fastboot .bat) and factory reset from menu after installation.
but it´s not mandatory.

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot

JosepAlbert95

Members
May 28, 2021
I encountered same issue as weekly build, other user posted:

"when i delete a photo i can't find the deleted photo in the trash album inside the gallery app,although i managed to find the deleted file in the android/data/com.miui.gallery/files/trashBin location."
Anyone with same issue? Permissions?

chifta

Members
Oct 20, 2019
I have problem with my bank app,when I want enter via fingerprint,app crashed.
Without fingerprint work fine.

x2optimizer

Members
Nov 17, 2018
Friends, you are spamming everything here with your inability to!
Can you please get used to reading before you write here a thousand times that the flash does not work with twrp.
Right on the first page it is clear that the firmware is only flashed with fastboot. If you have no idea, just leave it alone or read properly before you scream for help! The developers have better things to do than support your laziness!

4fun20

Members
Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
first of all thanks for the great work.
i found that the ROM has problems with pdf files and printing..
Mi PDF App is causing a freeze (for ~10 seconds) and force close whiteout any error message.
trying to send a file to another app like PrinterShare doesn't work. PrinterShare preview and print is blank.
It seems like it's a general print issue.
i can't print anything via the phone.

can someone confirm?

thank you.

Reactions: punchtr

Dnied14

Members
Jan 12, 2022
Updated successfully in my Mi11 Pro but these are the issues i noticed so far:
-GPS was not working in the background up until i opened the app (Google Maps and others....)
-Could no longer customize or set dark mode in each individual app
-When pulling the top menu down, the background sometimes didn´t fade away.

I'm going to try to make a clean install and see if those issues get resolved.