MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Soad1337

Members
Jan 13, 2022
Hi… try the safe mode and clear caches / apps / data of apps

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode
Wow I didn't know this mode exists thank you =).

Reactions: katerpanne

faquick

Members
Aug 3, 2021
Hi,

Poco F3 (alioth) here, flashed with no issues this build, and now BBVA Italy app is not working. I also joined the beta test for that app, but for the Italian app not even the beta is working. I tried also uninstalling and reinstalling, no help with that.

I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with Android 12 and it works, so it is not just the Android release that stops it from working.

porosenok

Members
Dec 25, 2020
Will there be a recovery versions of v.13 for Mi11 Ultra?
Been using twrp and don't remember how to do it using computer

Thank you!

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi,

Poco F3 (alioth) here, flashed with no issues this build, and now BBVA Italy app is not working. I also joined the beta test for that app, but for the Italian app not even the beta is working. I tried also uninstalling and reinstalling, no help with that.

I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with Android 12 and it works, so it is not just the Android release that stops it from working.
Then make a log for whatever is not working, and I'll let you know if it's something we are able to fix.

Reactions: biscoot

mrbui

Members
Jan 13, 2022
Its a notification showing that mic is being used.. its causing some issues in gameplay, this happened after i updated to miui 13, im having a hard time pressing the whole top portion when the green dot is visible. Mi 10s. Sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• 1642093960353.JPEG
    1642093960353.JPEG
    220.7 KB · Views: 77

Gilbertobal

Members
Jan 14, 2022
Another dumb question,im using the global rom from xiaomi 12.5.9.0 RKFMIXM the phone in the box have 2 imeis,but one is software blocked and phisically too,if i install this rom (13) when is out,can it be unlocked mi second imei?

Mystery1887

Members
Jan 14, 2022
On Mi 11 Ultra the Apps Sky Go and Sky Ticket won't work anymore.
They see the back screen as a second screen or TV.
(Streaming to another device is restricted from the app).
Was working on 12.5 before.

gurkanse

Members
Jan 30, 2013
i have 12.5.3.0 endonesian rom. how can i format data without twrp before install this rom ? my device is xiaomi mi 11

ov1lord

Members
Jul 11, 2016
Can anyone confirm if you get adaptive refresh rate menu in display settings for xiaomi mi 11? I'm talking about that menu where you can select auto or manual 60/90/120hz

jan1606

Members
Jan 14, 2022
Hi,
I am in the Poco 3. Does anyone else have problems with VoLTE/WoWiFi? Since I updated to this recent stabile version I am unable to enable These features. I tried the ussd codes and tried to change MBN config. But nothing ist working. The ims status remains in status Not registered.
Btw, I in Germany and in Vodafone

Dmlinna

Members
Jan 10, 2022
Need your Help !:emoji_disappointed_relieved:
My Mi 11 Ultra keeps crashing after logging in! I made the MIUI update from Wed 12.5 to 13 the day before yesterday with Fastboot and ran flawlessly until yesterday morning ....
Since then it has been constantly restarting or crashing, you can only see the white restart circle with a dark background.
The cell phone can no longer be used. when calling apps, the restart / crash comes promptly.
I reset app permissions, what can I still do without losing data?

I am at a loss
Try to install without installing all the apps, only install WhatsApp and another apps one by one without using the automatic install of all apps, i dont know Witch app Crash but i think its an app...

Reactions: BenFFMRaptor23

ParadiseLost

Members
Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know the difference between stable beta und public beta in relation to the cn-roms? For cmi there's a new public one at xiaomifirmwareupdater.com..