Wow I didn't know this mode exists thank you =).Hi… try the safe mode and clear caches / apps / data of apps
Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
- Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
- You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
- The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
- Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
- Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
- Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode
Then make a log for whatever is not working, and I'll let you know if it's something we are able to fix.Hi,
Poco F3 (alioth) here, flashed with no issues this build, and now BBVA Italy app is not working. I also joined the beta test for that app, but for the Italian app not even the beta is working. I tried also uninstalling and reinstalling, no help with that.
I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with Android 12 and it works, so it is not just the Android release that stops it from working.
Sorry i don't have Magiskdo you have magisk and can try this… I dont have A12 and want to know if its working…
take a look here ... in the fastboot image are two *.bat files -> one for update and one with format
Look here, maybe there is an answer for you.
if i start this "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" auto data format and install the rom right ?take a look here ... in the fastboot image are two *.bat files -> one for update and one with format
Try to install without installing all the apps, only install WhatsApp and another apps one by one without using the automatic install of all apps, i dont know Witch app Crash but i think its an app...Need your Help !
My Mi 11 Ultra keeps crashing after logging in! I made the MIUI update from Wed 12.5 to 13 the day before yesterday with Fastboot and ran flawlessly until yesterday morning ....
Since then it has been constantly restarting or crashing, you can only see the white restart circle with a dark background.
The cell phone can no longer be used. when calling apps, the restart / crash comes promptly.
I reset app permissions, what can I still do without losing data?
I am at a loss