MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Marcaay

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Hi,
someone who is using a smartwatch (in my case amazfit gtr 2)? Since MIUI13 it isn't automatically connecting as BT audio device for call handling. The BT connecting in the companion app (notify & fitness) is working well instead.

Thank's for any help or hints.

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Hi,
someone who is using a smartwatch (in my case amazfit gtr 2)? Since MIUI13 it isn't automatically connecting as BT audio device for call handling. The BT connecting in the companion app (notify & fitness) is working well instead.

Thank's for any help or hints.
I have no issues with Zepp and my GTR2. I don't use notify for Amazfit anymore, but the setup with notify for Amazfit is often troublesome because there are many things to consider when doing the setup....I still hope that one day all data will be synced with Google Fit, right now all my workouts (Gym, Swimming) are not synced, but this a general Amazfit issue.

Is your GTR2 working when only using Zepp? My watch works fine with Zepp and is also used to unlock my screen.

Marcaay

Members
Jan 6, 2022
I have no issues with Zepp and my GTR2. I don't use notify for Amazfit anymore, but the setup with notify for Amazfit is often troublesome because there are many things to consider when doing the setup....I still hope that one day all data will be synced with Google Fit, right now all my workouts (Gym, Swimming) are not synced, but this a general Amazfit issue.

Is your GTR2 working when only using Zepp? My watch works fine with Zepp and is also used to unlock my screen.
Thank's for your answer. The communication with the notify app is not the problem. This is working fine. It is possible to pair it with the standard BT settings of the OS, to connect just the call function. Then you are able to pick up the call with the watch. I need to force reconnecting manually in the BT device list. Usually and previously in A11/MIUI12.5 it was automatically establishing the BT connecting after rebooting the phone or loosing the BT connecting.
Again, with the companion App, either Notify or Zepp, there are no issues.

Reactions: moskito99

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Thank's for your answer. The communication with the notify app is not the problem. This is working fine. It is possible to pair it with the standard BT settings of the OS, to connect just the call function. Then you are able to pick up the call with the watch. I need to force reconnecting manually in the BT device list. Usually and previously in A11/MIUI12.5 it was automatically establishing the BT connecting after rebooting the phone or loosing the BT connecting.
Again, with the companion App, either Notify or Zepp, there are no issues.
Got it. I will try if my call via Watch is working without issue and report back :)

Reactions: Marcaay

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Got it. I will try if my call via Watch is working without issue and report back :)
Calls are working for me. Just did brief testing with my office phone if I can hear TV in the other room and I could. Usually I don't use calls via Watch :) But it seems to work :) And I also did not loose connection. Made 3 or 4 calls and had no issues syncing the watch after that....BUT...I only use Zepp....Notify for Amazfit is usually set up either in parallel to Zepp...or as the only app without Zepp...I think its possible that issue comes from there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-17-14-26-46-246_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-17-14-26-46-246_com.android.settings.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Marcaay

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Calls are working for me. Just did brief testing with my office phone if I can hear TV in the other room and I could. Usually I don't use calls via Watch :) But it seems to work :)
We are on the way
That it works is the expectation. But, the detailed issue is now, that the BT connecting between the phone and the watch is not established automatically, if it was lost or after phone boots.

Please try to connect (as you see in your screenshot), then reboot the phone and check if it will connect again, without pressing manually at "Amazfit GTR 2...".

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
We are on the way
That it works is the expectation. But, the detailed issue is now, that the BT connecting between the phone and the watch is not established automatically, if it was lost or after phone boots.

Please try to connect (as you see in your screenshot), then reboot the phone and check if it will connect again, without pressing manually at "Amazfit GTR 2...".
Rebooted....reconnected automatically on BT, used Zepp without issues and was also able to listen to my TV in the living room via call from office phone :) No issues for me.

Pugemon

Members
Dec 9, 2021
Poco F3 Global
Fastboot First install
Play Store Not work
I can't download apps
I give error "Can't download *appname*

alby5062

Members
Jan 17, 2022
Hi, i have a Mi9, now my rom is 12.5 eu, to update it to miui 13 eu, I have to do an hard reset or just flash it from recovery? Thanks

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Poco F3 Global
Fastboot First install
Play Store Not work
I can't download apps
I give error "Can't download *appname*
This happened to me only with Chrome. Downloaded manually and installed, since then Chrome works normal and was also updated via Playstore

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
We are on the way

Let me just add...I am on weekly build, but before I was on Stable 13 and had also no issues with my GTR2 and its reconnection when rebooting the phone. Just switched to weekly builds to have update more often :)

exxelon

Members
Jan 17, 2022
I have some bugs rightnow. When i boot up and have to enter my sim pin, the fingerprint is on that i cant enter the "8".
And when i google something and click on links like reddit or youtube, it doesnt start the installed app but instead it opens in the browser.
BTW, i am on star.

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
I have some bugs rightnow. When i boot up and have to enter my sim pin, the fingerprint is on that i cant enter the "8".
And when i google something and click on links like reddit or youtube, it doesnt start the installed app but instead it opens in the browser.
BTW, i am on star.
The fingerprint bug is already in the "Know issues" sticky.

Jaro1975p

Members
Oct 1, 2021
Hi , So far so good. Charging now no issue, normal time 48min to 100%.Also power charging indicator 55W.nice. Only problem no notification on Gmail. Try everything, no result. Thx for the rom! Keep the good work men!

Fm mi 11

Last edited:

BenFFMRaptor23

Members
Jan 9, 2022
I`m using stable Rom in Mi 11 Ultra now.
IT feels super laggy, 120hz is in. Someone else got an laggy System?
I Seen that Chrome Browser/Webviewer is laggy in my Mi 11 Ultra since last update from Google Play Store - On my S7+ Samsung Tablet the Same. Next time will be fixed by Google.

Otherwiese it is the First final Major update to Android 12 Works great.

We wait for the next Update so Bugs will be fixed by Developer. Thx to all that for the Hard Work.

zeffell

Members
Oct 19, 2020
currently using this rom on my poco f3/redmi k40 miui 13.0.2, i wanted to have miui 13 chinese control panel & widgets which is not present on this rom, can i install it via root without any problem?

Cotof

Members
Nov 15, 2021
Just made a clean flash from weekly, than made a factory reset. Everything is ok except random reboots. Phone ceep rebooting itself anytime (2-3 times a day). It can happen during incomeing call or at night. What should I do? Someone have same problem?

alexdgl

Members
Jan 18, 2022
hi guys, i didn't understand if the stable rom is already available for a Mi note 10 lite, i read the model in the first page list but i can't find the rom, what is the situation? thanks