MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Gilbertobal

Members
Jan 14, 2022
i installed and it booted up correctly but after booting up i tried restarting the device and now it is stuck in the mi logo...... what has happened can anyone tell me?
my device: redmi note 10 pro
The same for me,and error show when i install with the format option "sending imagefvbak okay,writing imagefvbak failed remote no such partition stuck on lmiui logo too

crazy199718

Members
Jan 24, 2022
i installed and it booted up correctly but after booting up i tried restarting the device and now it is stuck in the mi logo...... what has happened can anyone tell me?
my device: mi 11 lite 4g

Manjyeel

Members
Jan 24, 2022
Installed from scratch, or OTA update?
downloaded the fastboot file, rebooted the phone in fastboot mode and then used the bat file with format data(first time install).
i was on stock rom before installing this eu rom. everything works fine except phone gets stuck on boot fir i try to reboot or power off.

Gilbertobal

Members
Jan 14, 2022
Im stuck on boot logo after restart the device i was using miui 13 global rom ,then i installed miui eu using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and when reboot get stuck on mi logo
failed.png

crazy199718

Members
Jan 24, 2022
downloaded the fastboot file, rebooted the phone in fastboot mode and then used the bat file with format data(first time install).
i was on stock rom before installing this eu rom. everything works fine except phone gets stuck on boot fir i try to reboot or power off.
did you solve the problem?

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Ok clear.. New ROM coming soon..

Or fix installation script by yourself..

Open it in text editor and remove all _ab extensions..

Example:
boot_ab rename to boot

Manjyeel

Members
Jan 24, 2022
Post full installation log..

******** Did you mean to fastboot format this ext4 partition? Erasing 'metadata' OKAY [ 0.015s] Finished. Total time: 41.161s Erasing 'userdata' OKAY [ 0.249s] CreateProcess failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (193) fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata Rebooting It says like this at the end and then boots up to system but when i try to reboot, it gets stuck on mi boot logo.

captainbush

Members
Jan 24, 2022
Ok clear.. New ROM coming soon..

Or fix installation script by yourself..

Open it in text editor and remove all _ab extensions..

Example:
boot_ab rename to boot
i did the rom installed succesfully but when try to reboot it stucks on redmi logo on my redmi note 10