MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

miyamoto

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Can someone tell me why the ultra power saver which used to be over 350+hours has reduced to 100+? Is is the MIUI 13? Or anything else behind it?

Johnny10

Members
Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys!
If now I'm on stable MIUI 12.5.12 TWRP, can I update to stable MIUI 13 via fastboot ? (with no data loss)
I mean ... The fastboot method will just get rid of the TWRP I have now and install MIUI 13 ?
Or do I have to do something else first, to get rid of this MIUI 12.5.12 TWRP, in order to be able to update to MIUI 13 via fastboot after ?

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys!
If now I'm on stable MIUI 12.5.12 TWRP, can I update to stable MIUI 13 via fastboot ? (with no data loss)
I mean ... The fastboot method will just get rid of the TWRP I have now and install MIUI 13 ?
Or do I have to do something else first, to get rid of this MIUI 12.5.12 TWRP, in order to be able to update to MIUI 13 via fastboot after ?
You can update directly

00raq00

Members
Jan 27, 2018

Temporary "fix" which replaces much more files than supposed to...? Literally TWO files are causing problems, and they don't take 360 MB of space.

Like Igor said, do it yourself. Unless Android 12-based Global Stable ROM for Mi 10T Pro is released, we won't replace these files.
I think that author put there all camera files (inside magisk module) because there is different interface in new libs. I installed that module on my mi 10t pro and camera works fine, also with g cam. So now I'm waiting for proper fix (if it will be possible after global A12)

aa4xtreme

Members
Mar 5, 2022
Hi all, thanks for the great work and I'm happily using the latest MIUI13 rom for my Redmi K30 Pro. Everything is cleaner and smoother so far!

Just got one question where it's slightly bugging me. From time to time, the Google app and Voice Search app would show a notification badge of 1, and it would apply to both apps together. I'll have to open the 2 apps one by one to get rid of the notification badge although there's nothing new in them. Is anyone else experiencing the same and is there a fix for this? Thank you!
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and have a fix for this? Thanks!

Misiek735

Members
Feb 11, 2017
Hi!
Mi11 ultra here, latest stable.
One question about the fingerprint sensor. I noticed that once per 10 or even 20 unlocks, the white area of the fingerprint sensor does not light up (when you want to unlock the phone, the area where the fingerprint sensor lights up with white color does not do it sometimes). I noticed that only the fingerprint animation appears (I choosed neon animation).

Similar situation happen from time to time (the white area does not appear) when I try to unlock some of the apps which I restricted (like bank apps, Google pay etc.).
I am not sure if xiaomi team has access to the fingerprint stuffs, I noticed that I have the app called delmar fingerprint, its apk name is com.goodix.fingerprint.settings, perhaps this info is useful for something...

lpzceduardo

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Hello.
I have this on Mi10 at the moment
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.3.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip Rom.
can i just die via fastboot xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_22.3.3_v13-12-fastboot.zip
install, or do I have to delete everything?

Thanks
You can run the update script in the folder IF you already have the xiaomieu rom if not you need to first install and erase data script here how to thanks to @katerpanne

• Love
Reactions: katerpanne

bingho

Members
Sep 20, 2021
Hi!
Mi11 ultra here, latest stable.
One question about the fingerprint sensor. I noticed that once per 10 or even 20 unlocks, the white area of the fingerprint sensor does not light up (when you want to unlock the phone, the area where the fingerprint sensor lights up with white color does not do it sometimes). I noticed that only the fingerprint animation appears (I choosed neon animation).

Similar situation happen from time to time (the white area does not appear) when I try to unlock some of the apps which I restricted (like bank apps, Google pay etc.).
I am not sure if xiaomi team has access to the fingerprint stuffs, I noticed that I have the app called delmar fingerprint, its apk name is com.goodix.fingerprint.settings, perhaps this info is useful for something...
Also Mi11 Ultra with latest stable. I tried the fingerprint unlock 10, 20 times with Neon animation fingerprint but it unlocks every time. Or are you only talking about the animation that doesn't show? I never bother to look at the unlock fingerprint animation since the unlock is so fast.... I also have the delmar app.

Xtof79

Members
Feb 3, 2021
Hello all,
I'm on a Mi11 (venus) with MIUI 13 stable 13.0.6.
Since upgrading from Stable 12.5 I'm do experience shorter battery life. Noticeable in every day usage.

Looking at the battery draining apps and tools, I find that "android core apps" eats away battery at an incredible pace. Lots more than the screen, which I'd think is one of the bigger drainers. Screenshots added for info.

Is this a known issue? More users experience this? I searched but not found much on battery drains on MIUI 13 yet.

Any and all ideas or response welcome. If more info is needed, shoot!

Best regards!

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-08 at 23.17.05 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-08 at 23.17.05.jpeg

Reactions: miyamoto

oczkers

Members
Mar 8, 2022
Hello, there is big problem with k30pro / poco f2 pro rom.

I've tried update from latest stable miui 12.5 and phone got completly hard bricked - cannot even turn on screen when connecting to charger. Few days later i've bought new poco f2 pro and tried updating from original xiaomi rom but again it got hard bricked.

Logs are identical (fail on sending dsp), hard bricks are identical so there are probably big problem with rom

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Can you please explain more as to what happened exactly? I tried searching in Google with so success
Well there is not a lot to explain, after an update (12.5.3 on Poco F3 Global EEA I believe), the estimates were changed, and since I noticed a few people asking the same way you are, I believe it is a change across the board.

I don't think it is important, the numbers are less optimistic, nothing more.

Reactions: biscoot

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

I've tried update from latest stable miui 12.5 and phone got completly hard bricked - cannot even turn on screen when connecting to charger. Few days later i've bought new poco f2 pro and tried updating from original xiaomi rom but again it got hard bricked.

Logs are identical (fail on sending dsp), hard bricks are identical so there are probably big problem with rom
Looks like USB port or USB cable issue to me.. Otherwise we would have here many reports like that..

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016

Definitely a USB connection issue.

VictorPocoX3Pro

Members
Mar 9, 2022
User Poco X3 Pro (Vayu)
I'm a user used to TWRP, but now I'll have to venture into this method (Fastboot).

Is Magisk included in this ROM? Or will I have to install it through Fastboot as well?

I appreciate the understanding and patience with this amateur.

Note using online translation. sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

oczkers

Members
Mar 8, 2022
Definitely a USB connection issue.
Well, it happend twice with exact same error (dsp image failed) and there were no usb issues anytime earlier. First time i tried on linux, second on windows with fresh download so honestly i don't know how is it possible but now phones are not detectable, volume up/down+power doesn't work and there are no charging animation even so i and three shops don't have any ideas to restore it.

IonutPacate

Members
Mar 9, 2022
Greetings!
I installed the ROM on my Xiaomi 11t pro(vili) and it has a problem. I can t think of any solution and I could use some help from you.
The screen brightness decreases. It happens after a coule of minutes of usage, although auto brightness, sunlight mode, super resolution, AI image enhancement, AI HDR enhancement and MEMC are off. When the brightness decreases and I move the brightness cursor along the scale, the brightness remains the same between 100% and 80%. Just after making it less than 80, it starts decreasing even more. It feels like the phone is capping the brightness at 80%. I also installed a magisk module tht was supposed to solve this problem, but it won't.
Thank you for your time and patience!

Attachments

• IMG_20220309_092936.jpg
    IMG_20220309_092936.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 46