miui 13 update problem

Dec 27, 2022
Hello, I hope you can help my phone was fine in miui 12 and I have updated it to miui 13.0.2 European version and there are some letters vf appearing I think the challenges are from Vodafone I did not understand anything because of these challenges my phone is Xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g the phone has become bad the phone is overheating And cutting in the games, and I do not know what is the solution and what to do. I want to go back to the old version or get a solution. If there are new challenges, the problem will happen or something. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-27-00-18-22-259_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-27-00-18-22-259_com.android.settings.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 132
1. You are using an official ROM, this forum is for discussion about custom ROM xiaomi.eu. In this case not much you can find here.
2. You can unlock your phone bootloader and then you can flash an older stock ROM or another custom ROM like this one, xiaomi.eu: MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Reactions: Mohamed El madkour
1. You are using an official ROM, this forum is for discussion about custom ROM xiaomi.eu. In this case not much you can find here.
2. You can unlock your phone bootloader and then you can flash an older stock ROM or another custom ROM like this one, xiaomi.eu: MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Well, thank you, because I do not know how to do that, but I will try. It is better if an upcoming challenge can solve this problem. I do not have 13.0.2 now. Can 13.0.5 solve these problems or not, or do I just go back to the old version?

Eventually you can reset your phone to factory settings. This operation will erase yours installed application and all phone settings, but doesn't require any bootloader unlock, the ROM version will remain as it is now, your phone will not be downgraded to a previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohamed El madkour