Miui 14 Hybrid for MI11

Moliere

Members
Mar 7, 2021
I am an MI 11 owner with MIUI 13 xiaomi.eu rom installed via fastbot. I'd rather not install the recovery. I saw that of the many miui14 roms available only 3 or 4 are not with hybrid installation including the one for MI 11. What I would like to know is if there will be a hybrid installation version for MIUI14 for MI 11 as well. Thank you

Reactions: ov1lord
The next update will be already in the hybrid version. Anyway, with the ROM installation, TWRP will automatically be installed on you as well.
For this model, TWRP is included in the ROM.

Last edited:
The next update will be already in the hybrid version. Anyway, with the ROM installation, TWRP will automatically be installed on you as well.
Thanks for the reply. I hope this update arrives soon. I installed MIUI 13 via fastbot, but if I restart by pressing Power and vol up the recovery that comes out is the original Xiaomi one. Anyway it doesn't matter, I'll wait for update. Ty again

Thanks for the reply. I hope this update arrives soon. I installed MIUI 13 via fastbot, but if I restart by pressing Power and vol up the recovery that comes out is the original Xiaomi one. Anyway it doesn't matter, I'll wait for update. Ty again
14.0.9.0 is out for download you can install it

Reactions: Moliere
Will hybrid to 11 ultra also
Will hybrid to 11 ultra come soon also?

- Yes, there will be a hybrid ROM for Mi 11 Pro / 11 Ultra devices as well
- It will come when Xiaomi releases an update for this model