MIUI 14 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 11TPro

djdenki

Members
Mar 25, 2020
Hi there,

does somebody know if and when will be a new Xiaomi EU ROM with MIUI 14 released for the Xiaomi Mi 11 TPro?

Thanks.

Reactions: william9003
Currently theres only 14.0.3.0 and 14.0.5.0 in EEA Mi Pilot,
We have to wait until theres a global version.

Hi, I have an 11t pro with stable rom 13.0.7 xiaomi.eu, I would like to switch to 14.0.1.0 xiaomi eu, I can't find the procedure, can I do it via twrp or convine with fastboot? Is it possible to avoid losing the root? Thank you

Hi, I have an 11t pro with stable rom 13.0.7 xiaomi.eu, I would like to switch to 14.0.1.0 xiaomi eu, I can't find the procedure, can I do it via twrp or convine with fastboot? Is it possible to avoid losing the root? Thank you
Flash Rom zip and directly flash Magisk

Flash Rom zip and directly flash Magisk
But via twrp or fastboot?
Un membro qui nel forum ha scritto questo:
I recommend fastboot update.

If you want to keep root from pervious 13 version open archive from this latest 14 stable rom and transfer from images folder file boot.img to xioami phone and patch it with magisk (select and patch a file). Patched boot.img file will be created in downloads folder of phone. Rename it back to boot.img and transfer back to computer to images folder of your new 14 stable rom.

Rom in now ready to flash under fastboot and it have allready rooted boot.img with Magisk.

Restart phone to fastboot and run under cmd or powershell windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat.

Phone will be upgraded to latest stable v14 all user files from old will be preserved and phone also will be rooted allready.

Fast simple and works.

FUNZIONA COSI?

But via twrp or fastboot?
Un membro qui nel forum ha scritto questo:
I recommend fastboot update.

If you want to keep root from pervious 13 version open archive from this latest 14 stable rom and transfer from images folder file boot.img to xioami phone and patch it with magisk (select and patch a file). Patched boot.img file will be created in downloads folder of phone. Rename it back to boot.img and transfer back to computer to images folder of your new 14 stable rom.

Rom in now ready to flash under fastboot and it have allready rooted boot.img with Magisk.

Restart phone to fastboot and run under cmd or powershell windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat.

Phone will be upgraded to latest stable v14 all user files from old will be preserved and phone also will be rooted allready.

Fast simple and works.

FUNZIONA COSI?

Yep you can do it like this!

Theres a working TWRP too, to update to 14.0.1.0.

fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-vili-skkk.img

In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Flash Current TWRP

Reboot to recovery again

Download ROM

move the ROM to your phone, then flash the ROM, after that the Magisk.apk and reboot to system

Last edited:
Yep you can do it like this!

Theres a working TWRP too, to update to 14.0.1.0.

fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-vili-skkk.img

In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Flash Current TWRP

Reboot to recovery again

Download ROM
RELEASES/MIUIv14/xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.1.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13.zip/download

move the ROM to your phone, then flash the ROM, after that the Magisk.apk and reboot to system
Best not to flash Magisk.apk/zip in TWRP.

Instead, copy the boot.img from the 'images' folder of the ROM to your phone beforehand -- before you get ready to flash the ROM.

Patch with Magisk.
The patched-boot.img will be saved in Downloads folder.

Reboot to TWRP.

Flash the ROM.
Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Reboot to Recovery/TWRP again.

Flash the patched-boot.img in TWRP by selecting partition 'boot'.

When flashing the patched-boot.img, flash it to both slots as well -- there's a checkbox for this.

Reboot to System as usual.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

Purtroppo ora il telefono è fermo sulla scritta fastboot e non riesco a fare nulla!!

Unfortunately now the phone is stopped on the fastboot writing and I can't do anything!!

I managed to get out of fastboot fixed mode. Now the MAIN MENU has appeared, can I do something to save the data?