MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 11 TWRP brushed into the latest MIUI14 stable version
The MI screen keeps appearing and cannot be turned on normally
Flashing with FASTBOOT will not restart automatically, manually restarting and flashing with TWRP
The MI LOGO always appears
unable to enter normally

Yes.
Using the "first_install_with_data_format" script.

It would be ideal to install the factory ROM in Miflash first and then the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Hi Guys,

Is anyone else having issue with banking apps with the update starting 14.0.5.0 ? For me, Startling bank app started giving the error about custom ROM and config. I have updated to the latest version of ROM and i am still getting the same error.

thanks

Hello to everyone!
Is the notification delay problem fixed with the new version 14.0.6 on the Poco F3?
Also if someone can confirm if the anti flicker mode is working on that version, because I really need it.

Which method do you suggest? TWRP? I'm even scared to access that screen now.
I could back up totally the phone with Xiaomi cloud, but they want money for that space.
I usually take a backup using SwiftBackup.

And then manually sync some of my folders on the phone with my desktop using a Sync/Mirroring applications (on Win10).

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Version 14.0.9 successfully installed on Mi 11 (venus). Because I just installed it, I didn't have time to analyze possible bugs, but I'll report anything :cool:

Reactions: Will197
What does this update mean? It's occupying my internet for nothing. In addition, a file called .fetch was created in the storage. Is this a virus?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-13-09-50-58-683_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-13-09-50-58-683_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 170
I suppose you downloaded the latest software update through the updater app?
No dude. I already have the latest version on my phone. The quota of the updater seems to be 6GB. What could be loading so big? Fortunately I restricted it in the background and forced the updater to stop. Seems to be ok for now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-13-12-35-21-957_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-13-12-35-21-957_com.android.settings.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_2023-04-13-12-37-52-391_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-13-12-37-52-391_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 158
Hey there.

I got myself a 11T Pro a couple weeks ago, and so far I'm really liking it but its heating has been a bit annoying, especially because it dims the screen automatically when it gets a bit too hot, which happens too frequently even when browsing Reddit inside a 25ºC room, and it bothers me quite a bit lol.

I'm very new to this whole flashing thing, so I don't really have a whole lot of experience. I was wondering what kind of performance I can expect heat-wise with this ROM compared to the MIUI 14 Global ROM. I've seen people claim this ROM helps with the temperature since it's not bloated, but yeah I wonder if I should expect a noticeable difference. I'm afraid I might break something and end up with no way of repairing it, and right now I can't afford losing 400€, otherwise I'd have gone for it already since everyone recommends installing a Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Thank you.

Google maps compass does not work. If I delete Google maps app data it works again only for a short while. Seems like I'm not the only one with this issue. Is there any fix?

Google maps compass does not work. If I delete Google maps app data it works again only for a short while. Seems like I'm not the only one with this issue. Is there any fix?
No. Clearing play services data will make it work for a little longer -- up to a day in my experience, but it will also clear google wallet credit cards etc.

Reactions: Jaffi
It's a known issue/bug.

I believe the guys at Google need to fix this.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

I think the Xiaomi guys have to fix it, not Google. This problem does not exist on Pixel or Samsung devices.

Hi all!

I have a strange problem with Android Auto on 12X.

Soon as I connect the phone via cable or wirelessly AA starts and immediately disconnects.

I gave all possible permissions to AA in AA settings and developer settings.

The only thing that helps AA is to start phone settings and then AA starts normally and stays connected.

Does anybody know why is that?

Regards

Sveto

Hey there.

I got myself a 11T Pro a couple weeks ago, and so far I'm really liking it but its heating has been a bit annoying, especially because it dims the screen automatically when it gets a bit too hot, which happens too frequently even when browsing Reddit inside a 25ºC room, and it bothers me quite a bit lol.

I'm very new to this whole flashing thing, so I don't really have a whole lot of experience. I was wondering what kind of performance I can expect heat-wise with this ROM compared to the MIUI 14 Global ROM. I've seen people claim this ROM helps with the temperature since it's not bloated, but yeah I wonder if I should expect a noticeable difference. I'm afraid I might break something and end up with no way of repairing it, and right now I can't afford losing 400€, otherwise I'd have gone for it already since everyone recommends installing a Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Thank you.
I never had temperature problems with my 11T Pro running the eu-ROM.
I don't play any games on the phone, but heavily use chrome, spotify and youtube. I got no heating problems at all. I'm running this rom since i bought the phone over a year ago (and after the 7 days waiting time to unlock the bootloader). Also rooted with magisk and some additional modules.
Spigen case for protection.

Last edited:
I never had temperature problems with my 11T Pro running the eu-ROM.
I don't play any games on the phone, but heavily use the chrome, Spotify and youtube. I got no heating problems at all. I'm running this rom since i bought the phone over a year ago (and after the 7 days waiting time to unlock the bootloader). Also rooted with magisk and some additional modules.
Thanks, much appreciated.