Miui 7 Vs. Miui 8 (battery). Best Stable Version.

pertus

Members
Nov 3, 2016
hi there!

I am a proud new owner of a Mi4s. I was using an Mi4c for the last few months where i found that MIUI 8 was eating the battery, literally.

After using some different ROM versions I chose the 7.1.6 Stable as the best one.

So the question is: should I stay with MIUI 7 on my new Mi4s or should I jump to MIUI 8?

Which MIUI Stable version is best on battery management? 7.1.6 not even exists...

THANKS!

I have always used rom weekly, both miui 7, and miui 8. there have always been roms in both cases with very good battery life, two days, and bad duration, one day. So it's a matter of whether you like one version more than another

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

I have always used rom weekly, both miui 7, and miui 8. there have always been roms in both cases with very good battery life, two days, and bad duration, one day. So it's a matter of whether you like one version more than another

Thanks Santi.
Ain't you tired of the weekly? Didn't it happen to you that you though "this one is really THE ONE".
Best!
Alberto

Last edited:
I'm sorry to have to respond in English, from Google Translator, but in English, forum rules. What I get tired of the weekly ROM is to put a rom every week, so I do not bother putting the root. In miui 7 I had the stable, but as I am restless ass, because I get bored. In that moment when I put the new ROM and it gives me problems, serious, they go twice, because I remember many things , and I say who would send me into this mess. Start playing with the phone from scratch. But what is going to be done?

I always use the weekly ROM (MIUI8) and i get good results, or at least, that`s what i think. With the WIFI always activated and 3G connectivity, i get almost 4 hours of screen activation and always more than 24h without recharging.
I've tried the stable ROM also, and i get practically the same results. I don`t have any result with a MIUI7 ROM but you can compare yours with mines. and also tell me if I`m getting good results or bad ones.

I always use the weekly ROM (MIUI8) and i get good results, or at least, that`s what i think. With the WIFI always activated and 3G connectivity, i get almost 4 hours of screen activation and always more than 24h without recharging.
I've tried the stable ROM also, and i get practically the same results. I don`t have any result with a MIUI7 ROM but you can compare yours with mines. and also tell me if I`m getting good results or bad ones.

Those are great results!! Very appreciated feedback. Thanks!