Miui 8.5.5.0 Stable Was Released

archmirak

Members
Aug 29, 2017
Hello Mi 5c fellas,
Apparently Xiaomi has released an official MIUI 8 update for our device: http://en.miui.com/download-322.html
Couldn't find a changelog though. Anyway, @ingbrzy do you think the team has some time to release such update? I know you're super busy with MIUI 9 betas, but other devices had their older 8.5 builds updated...can we? :)

Last edited:
Mistake. You can delete this post. I thought I was in the MI5S subforum.

Last edited:
Hi archmirak, I have installed the stable ROM 8.5.4 for my Mi5C from. I had a similar question, I can now see that the 8.5.5 version is available here from 29th Oct. But I havent still received it as an OTA update on my Mi5C. What version are you running and did you receive the update yet? Thanks.

Hi archmirak, I have installed the stable ROM 8.5.4 for my Mi5C from. I had a similar question, I can now see that the 8.5.5 version is available here from 29th Oct. But I havent still received it as an OTA update on my Mi5C. What version are you running and did you receive the update yet? Thanks.
Sorry for my late reply, OTAs are available only since MIUI 9 on xiaomi.eu, therefore manual download and update is necessary!
I'm running weekly 7.11.9 as of now :)

Reactions: Sunit
Sorry for my late reply, OTAs are available only since MIUI 9 on xiaomi.eu, therefore manual download and update is necessary!
I'm running weekly 7.11.9 as of now :)

Thanks for the reply archmirak. I have manually installed the 8.5.5 version and patiently awaiting MIUI 9.

Reactions: archmirak