Miui 8 Global To Xiaomi.eu

Mar 19, 2016
Hi, i've tried to install xiaomi.eu miui 8 6.6.7 for Mi5, my device has bootloader unlocked and i've succesfully installed Miui 8 global 6.6.1, then i've flashed TWRP for Miui 8 found on this site but i cannot browse into storage memory where i copied 6.6.7 zip, and i've also errors wiping partitions.
Any solution?
Thanks.

Cecco

Members
Apr 1, 2016
you can use miflash xiaomi.eu rom then isntall updates with twrp. if you look in rom sections there is also a miflash version for our mi5, use it, then if it is all ok do the update with the latest file

Mar 19, 2016
you can use miflash xiaomi.eu rom then isntall updates with twrp. if you look in rom sections there is also a miflash version for our mi5, use it, then if it is all ok do the update with the latest file
Thanks for replay but i don't understand: first i flash xiaomi.eu miui8 rom with miflash and after reinstall it with TWRP? My problem is TWRP denied access to some partitions for example if a zip package install files in system partition, it works but not in data or cache or storage...but i don't understand why...

Cecco

Members
Apr 1, 2016
first reinstall miui 7 xiaomi.eu with miflash then with twrp flash the latest miui8 xiaomi.eu. if u have problems with twrp try reflash it